**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I just got a 4 Star Morningstar

I’m a relative noob. I’ll look at Seatin’s ranks but for you experienced players please give me insight into this character. Comments are appreciated.

I just got a 4 Star Morningstar 26 votes

Great - you struck gold! He’s an awesome player!
69%
AddyosadqqedfyvrGAM3RGUYThecrusher_9756MelkerlanneroAustin555555John757PedritkoiRetr0VoltolosZeronaut81zesstroyerrTarrenMoorekingbTheSquish671ILegioNIKaboomMiikeyNiggramps 18 votes
Meh - you did okay. He’s an average champion.
23%
MrLalowKuZGuN666Markg25Lightingrod7Manan0908ToJustice 6 votes
Ugh - I just vomited in my mouth. He’s pretty useless - don’t rank him up.
7%
DL864CapWW2 2 votes

Comments

• KaboomMiikeyKaboomMiikey Posts: 38
    edited August 2018
    screw seatins list. shes great. Good on both offense and defense. she has a very reliable bleed and a very powerful special 2. When duped, she will make your opponent bleed everytime they hit you, like electro but bleed. If your planning to use her on defense I highly recomment putting her on an unblockable spec2 node, cuz that special is hard as hell to dodge. anyways thats my thoughts on her. Great pull bro!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Morningstar is female
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Sorry - read her info - didn’t realize she was a resurrected tyrant queen!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sorry - read her info - didn’t realize she was a resurrected tyrant queen!

It’s fine
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Ugh - I just vomited in my mouth. He’s pretty useless - don’t rank him up.
    Trash champ
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/86086/ms-worth-ranking-a-5-to-r5/p1

Again, the Search bar is your friend.
    My personal opinion is SHE is amazing. I have her as a r4 5* and she is wrecking Act 5 on paths where the champs have a ton of buffs, such as Rage. She is also a great counter to Medusa and IMIW in war. I have little regrets ranking her up. Ignore what CapWW2 says lol.