**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you remember....

Many many moons ago there was an issue with 19.0 where phones overheating and apple advised people to uninstall the game until fixed which took nearly 3 weeks to do, does anyone remember how much game time was lost? Let me give you an overview in 1 week a person can collect 10000 5* shards from various places such as questing, aq, aw and arena, let's go further in 1 week someone can complete 100% of either heroic, master or uncollected usually each difficulty is split accross 4 weeks so not to burn out the player, there are 5 aq per week and 3 wars per week which also effects the whole alliance you also have all the points you collect for daily events and alliance events this again effects the whole alliance and we all lose out. Times this by 3 weeks and that is a lot of in game resources everyone has lost out on for this huge issue and yet I have seen no post from kabam saying how they are going to rectify this or even a small token of appreciation of putting up with the whole issue why is this kabam? I'm not 1 to ask for compensation normally but this whole issue effected us so badly for weeks and I truly believe we have all been short changed by kabam in how they have handled the whole aftermath this needs fixing or at least acknowledged who else agrees with me?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Holy **** how many times are people gonna ask this. Kabam has commented that they are looking into how everyone was effected(which was a lot of ways) and that we should be patient and wait till they can make an announcement
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Compensation
  • Holy **** how many times are people gonna ask this. Kabam has commented that they are looking into how everyone was effected(which was a lot of ways) and that we should be patient and wait till they can make an announcement

That was weeks ago I've been on the forums everyday since it first started I haven't seen any post relating to this issue only thing kabam said was they will look into it and get back to us it's been 3 weeks an update would be nice
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Compensation
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Compensation

Is there an echo?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Compensation

Is there an echo?

No, just spam
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Maybe they should let people know a date instead of saying nothing? How about that? We've been complaining about the bad communications. Has it changed?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Holy **** how many times are people gonna ask this. Kabam has commented that they are looking into how everyone was effected(which was a lot of ways) and that we should be patient and wait till they can make an announcement

Holy Sheat it’s been one month, so you should expect people to be asking for things.

Once again if I did my job like the mods and game devs do their jobs I would be fired for failure to complete the duties assigned to me in my job description.

You’re just salty and want to play like your top dog. People have stopped playing and received refunds because of these issues. And 4 weeks, because of July 4th “deals” when it started”, is more than enough time to at least address the issue more that...”we are looking into it, and it takes time to assess how we are going to continue to treat the community like trash”. I may have added some flair to that.

But who cares. This thread will be closed and we will be pointed to respond to another thread by some mod who will never respond, and someone will be warned or worse. Life goes on. Live with the bugs and buy a new phone.

I’m actually in full agreement with @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE here.
    Every day people come on here and start new threads asking about compensation and literally none of them makes the feeblest of effort to do a search first to see if maybe someone else had thought of it as well. It’s clutter. Plain and simple.
    And all, ALL of these threads get closed down in no time at all.

Save yourselves time, use the search bar.
    Which incidentally will also allow the mods to do their job instead of closing repeated threads on topics about a hundred and umpteen times over.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Save yourself some time, nothing will come as compensation. Move on.