**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overheating update?

Dear Kabam,

I know you’re going to tell me to post this in the dedicated thread for the overheating issue but that thread has just become a long list of overheating reports with no updates or input from your good selves.

The problem is evidently not fixed and it would be appreciated if you could provide some kind of reassurance that you are still working on a proper fix.

Thank you

Comments

• I think they’re ignoring it this time as keep getting told that it was fixed in the 19.0.1 patch when they’re missing the fact that it’s back with the latest update 19.1 :(
  • 500lbs500lbs Posts: 1
    I downloaded the new update and now my Android phone overheats very fast
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    device explodes cause sentry is mad-
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Can't be that every employee working for the Company is on iPhone, can it?

• No cause it’s overheating on iOS devices, any updates kabam?
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    My s7 is also experiencing overheating issues. I know it's mcoc cuz I did an entire device maintenance, closed all other apps and while I'm playing this game, phone overheats like crazy and battery drains faster than usual.
  • SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    I just picked up the new Iphone 8plus and got all the updates for the OS and the most current version of MCOC and after arenas a few sets my phone is decently warm. Was hoping buying a new phone would fix the issue but hell no it didn't.... Phone still gets pretty hot pretty fast
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    For me the problem is much worse on iOS than Android but both suffer huge problems. They spent a month working on this and still don't know how to fix it. I'm about done, so are a lot of people.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Ad0ra_ , would you be able to provide some kind of update? At least that you guys don't think the problem is fixed and are now working on other things.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    When we have any more information to share, we'll be sure to do so in the announcement thread. Since this is a duplicate topic, it will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.