**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hows my roster for someone lvl 17 on a scale of 1-10

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Don't listen to these trolls, keep going. Watch videos for beginners, don't spend units on phcs, do not sell champs. When questing use stark, hawkeye, sabretooth,black window and blackbolt. Watch videos on how to use them and keep pushing.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    2ish
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    The better question is how long have you been playing. Some people low level will have better looking accounts because they were involved in monthly calendars giving 5* shards or other items. Don't worry how you compare. Just enjoy the game. If you want to progress faster hammer the arenas while you are in easier brackets the first 60 days. Be warned its a time sink but will help you get more gold, units, and champs.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    1-2
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    bbas0yxas5my.png

Your roster is good atleast better than mine. I got my first 3* at level 20 (from login calender) and my first 4*(kamala) at level 30.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    My god your IGN...

on topic: 2-3
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    edited August 2018
    2-3. Keep going and don’t give up/dont listen to the trolls. Arena is your friend! Get in there!
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Terrible kiddo
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Some get lucky with 3* and 4* right away.
    Some don’t.

I remember having to do act 3 Thanos with 3* at the time.
    Keep at it, plow arenas and your roster will grow quickly!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It's not really too easy to tell, as plenty of people have about the same champs, as there isn't really much time to diversify. I'd say your a little on the lacking end, but nothing a bit of grinding can't fix.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd recommend taking some time farming PHC's, anad cross your fingers for a 4*.

Shards for PHC show up in most every quest, and some even throw full crystals your way. Story quests are a great way to start. Easy 3* crystals for exploration there.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    About a 4.5

Rank up that Stark spidey if possible.. Will help you clear content crazy quick.. Also hope for a 4* from a phc.. My 3rd phc was a 4* yellow jacket lol
  • bbas0yxas5my.png

what are the processes to create a name called coolbotdogpoop i dont get it
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    About 7
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    4 or 5
  • Sampad13184Sampad13184 Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    My 1st 5 star was at lvl 18 during December during 10k 5 star shards arena..and it was the juggernaut. And 1st 4 star was from $1 4star crystal at the same lvl.