**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My account was banned parmanently

Is permanent banned account unbanned after 1 year

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    You don't understand what permanent means?
  • Ahmad786Ahmad786 Posts: 34
    Sorry but i want my account
    Sorry it's my mistake
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Star over and dont chest
    Ya i think again i start a new one
    267k rating account banned amm fool why i hacked ....
    Is there a option to unbanned a account
    Are you kidding with me bro because there is no option
    There is no option to unbanned a account there is no option
    Only kabam know how to unbanned a account
    Is anyone know how to get support ticket
    Anyone help me how to unbanned a account
    Thank you sir for advice me ..so only one month more to go unbanned my account
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Since when does permanent mean temporary
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Ahmad786 wrote: »
    Thank you sir for advice me ..so only one month more to go unbanned my account

He was joking... permanent means permanent. Search it up if you’re not sure what it means
    What he is jokeinng
    Common man don't joke because your account is not banned parmanently
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Oh sorry I mean 100 years
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Ahmad786 wrote: »
    Common man don't joke because your account is not banned parmanently

because we didnt mod
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Sometimes, you make a joke, sometimes, you become a joke. You're the latter here my friend.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Whether you are banned for a year or forever doesn’t matter. Only a Kabam admin can unban your account. Since they rarely show up on the forums (if at all); creating a thread about it is not going to solve your predicament.

Since you admitted you broke the T.O.S, you have no one to blame and no excuse to have your punishment commuted.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I wish i saw more posts like this. Makes me think Kabam is doing something to this crying cheaters. Nice job on this Kabam
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    In b4 lock
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I just want to ask: Is a mobile game worth cheating in. Even in a game as cool as this, it's just not even worth the risk.

I'm sorry about your account. The best thing you can do is start over without cheating.
  • you will get unbanned when you ask nicely with the magic word "hint hint p l e a s e "
  • edited August 2018
    Hey Ahmad786,
    The forums is a place for community discussion. If you are having issues with your account please open a support ticket and they should be able to give you more information.
This discussion has been closed.