**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r5 domino or iceman both dup 5star

Debating who to rank domino or iceman both are dup and it isn’t an easy choice

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I'd do domino. Her damage is huge. Only thing is iceman is triple immune which would be handy in some of the events, as well as AW, so this is a tough one, but I'd still do domino. She slices blade and medusa up
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Domino, without question.
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Domino
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Domino. I have 5/50 both. I love domino. Probably my favorite champ right now. Insane damage. Amazing defender. Just fun to play. Love seeing critical bleeds for over 1000 per tick.
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Iceman better utility
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Iceman.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    You’re gonna find divided opinions.
    They are both GREAT champs.
    What do you need more?
    A heavy hitter - Domino
    Utility god - Iceman.

Where are you in your progression?
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Iceman 100% triple immune and can take an sp3 like a champ
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Iceman,immune to bleed,poison and incinerate,special 1 and 2 are great to use,ice armor prevent him from stun and special 3 rebuilds his ice armor.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    thanks guys i went with domino because i needed another champ that can do significant damage because i already have gr as utility champ as r5
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    can I just say I'm more than a little jealous hahah
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Really, that's a no-lose. I'd probably have gone Iceman because man, his utility is just off the charts.

But you just aren't wrong with Domino. She's as good at what she does as any character in the game is at what they do
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Iceman is the best option in this situation triple immune, can take sp3, kills evade and he's an all around champ.
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    It's just all about what you need at this point in the game. Both are great options and are top of the class at what they specialize in.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Icemen has more utility use and might be more versatile for all the aspects of the game. This is a fantastic problem to have! I wish I were in such a pickle. Lol

I don't think you'll regret either decision, honestly.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    The problem with iceman is that more and more champs have immunities and utility and do significantly more damage. Iceman is less and less unique in his utility as time goes on, but damage is forever.