**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Master/ Uncollected ADAPTOID [SERIOUSLY?!]

13»

Comments

• Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I 1 shot him with my 5* R3 Corvus in master difficulty. My 20 glaive charges and that L2 to finish him off. I know it’s not very impressive but there are many champs to use apparently.
  • How do you stop his regen with ronan?
  • sparkyk85 wrote: »
    How do you stop his regen with ronan?

Ronan punishes enemy for his buffs, so if your Ronan is duped/ awakened, he will stop his regeneration & the rest of the buffs. All you have to do is to do 1st special, stun and kick him until your special 1 is ready... up to the end & repeat it until is game over.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I used Magik 5/50 on adaptiod a few times. Took 2-3 sp3s. And I used a 2/20 Ronan on him as well as red skull and 1 shot them both. There is a solution to every problem. You just need to find it.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I used a 2* ronan sig24
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    If you have to clea ROL just to be able to beat master/uncollected boss there's something wrong.

How are you uncollected and haven’t beat RoL. It literally takes 45 minutes and possibly 1 team revive. Unlike uncollected which takes weeks and tons of units. Get Ronan. Awaken him. Take him to 2/20 and be done with it.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    Use Ronan on Red skull also, perma-stun him as well. Uncollected adaptoid will be about 250hits, with 4-r3 Ronan, red skull will be 150 hits using the same 4-r3 Ronan. Just bait Red skull once, for his s1, then once you reach s1, go to town.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited August 2018
    psylocke worked for me, perma power lock and no unstoppable the whole fight
    4* 2/20 sig 16 Ronan toon adaptiod and red skull down in about 130-160 hits. Magik took adaptiod down in 59. But was much more difficult.
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    hqn5bvtioays.jpg
    flygamer wrote: »
    I used a 2* ronan sig24

Guy in my alliance did same. Took uncollected adaptiod down with 2* Ronan. Took like 450 hits. But easy fight.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    If you have to clea ROL just to be able to beat master/uncollected boss there's something wrong.

How are you uncollected and haven’t beat RoL. It literally takes 45 minutes and possibly 1 team revive. Unlike uncollected which takes weeks and tons of units. Get Ronan. Awaken him. Take him to 2/20 and be done with it.

Blade rolls over ROL, just need void/guillotine for wolverine.
    Anyone with decent skill can do ROL

Don’t forget poison immune for SW. I brought hypes.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222

If you can't beat a quest that isn't the hardest in the game but expect to beat something on the hardest difficulty there's something wrong... I don't agree with having to get and use Ronan because it's exploity but this logic doesn't make sense...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

No way ROL is the toughest content yet, harder than LOL
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade doesn’t care about SW poison. You brought meph/dorm right? And can hold block?
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    4 star guillotine did the job
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Use duped Ronan... Easy peasy..
    I used a 3* for master and UC..
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    3 star duped ronan. Anyone who has uncollected open should have a 3 star duped ronan. Use him on Red Skull too. The buffs make the chain stun ridiculously long. One shot both no money spent, no "you have to have a hard to get specific newer champ". No Visa or Mastercard needee buying all the crystals. Just an old champ to dust off from the bottom of your 3 star list.

It helps to know the abilities of your roster. Not just the 5 to 10 god tiers you use all the time. Anytime you see the adaptive buff like on red skull or the buff on the super adaptoid, Ronan should be your no-brainer go to. 11 hits, sp1, fight is over.
    I specifically maxed my 3* for both Adaptoid and Red Skull this month... Worked like a charm...
    Same. I ranked my 4* to 2/20 and used awakening gem just for this. And I actually like him. Great for these crazy buff enemies. Good tool to have in the belt. Probably will 4/40 him.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    8d69q12niul6.png

It is a lot but I was able to beat him. Heimdall is no joke though. I tried a heavy hitting team for the adaptoid, but I think a utility team will be better. I'll know when I try again lol.