**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

And down it goes

Game down... again

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    yup
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Yay emergency maintenance!
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    What the heck!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    In the simple words of Lenny from “Of Mice and Men”: It broke.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Yep
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Surprise, surpise.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    At least they were able to fix the servers before infinity dungeons come back...
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    NO, check YOUR connection Kabam!
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    edited August 2018
    They cant calculate proper "compensation" bc game hasnt been stable from that 19.0 problem, the thing is it will never be and if they give something wont be real compensation, more like restitution, we have had many compensation worthy issues since then and those are also behind as a result of the oven iphone backlog.

So dont get your hopes high, but keep up the good fight.
  • RBD6RBD6 Posts: 14
    Same here
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Same
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Just hit start fight on my 5th run on UC adaptoid.

Couldnt have happened when i was waiting for that last energy tick, oh no. Let's wait for you to hit start so you can see if your champ is KO'd, 50% life, or use up the 2hr grace recovery.
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    In last hour of our war and it goes down whilst we are attacking bosses !
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Hold on to ur butts eladhflvytmy.png
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Kabam's way of telling ya'll to stop waiting until the last minute to drop bosses in AW I guess.
    Get in, clear your lines and drop the boss as soon as possible, or you may be hung out to dry when the cleaning lady bumps the servers power cord.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    Pretty bad timing with a lot of alliances probably finishing a war
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    💩
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I dont want compensation, i want a stable game. That would be a true relive...
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I am sick of seeing korg kick a ghost for the LAST TIME!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    yq2yu7qqp4o6.png
    Running as intended
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same here
  • Rodstein wrote: »
    They cant calculate proper "compensation" bc game hasnt been stable from that 19.0 problem, the thing is it will never be and if they give something wont be real compensation, more like restitution, we have had many compensation worthy issues since then and those are also behind as a result of the oven iphone backlog.

So dont get your hopes high, but keep up the good fight.

The game has been unstable for quite some time. I’ve abandoned all hope of compensation. I just play when it’s up, no aq, no war.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    wzyre77e4r5j.jpg
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    No compensation for previous maintenances and right in the middle of a war too. This is ridiculous
  • Same here.. :s