**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME DOWN 05/08/2018 [Merged Threads]

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Again?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    anyone?
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Same here
  • Glad its not just me
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Game down again? Who would have thought!! Just add it to the compensation package from last months fiasco thanks 👌
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kabam’s Hamster escapes. Hence the server loosing power.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Seriously? Still need to finish aw @Kabam Miike
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    *Waits for the “Kabam Server Hamster Escape” meme.*
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    This is just getting sad the games constantly going down
  • FitzhueFitzhue Posts: 15
    End of aw, and a very close one, 4/55 dorm boss. Used boosts, healed up, go to fight and one-shot him! All for the game to crash during the victory animation. Kicking me off and making all of my item use and my fight for naught.
    I have been a pretty major supporter of Kabam and this game amidst so many friends abandoning ship. But good Lord guys. Never played a mobile game to crash as regularly as this one. Figure it out and fix it, or you won't have a game in a year.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Same here, just kickt a flash booster in....
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I'm just trying to do arena smh
  • Myselfandi wrote: »
    Game down again? Who would have thought!! Just add it to the compensation package from last months fiasco thanks 👌

LOL, like they will ever actually release it. They're siimply waiting for people to forget or leave the game...with the state of the game now I'm not sure which it is.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    These outages can cost alliances their war season. Fix your servers already Kabam. Been a problem for way too long.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Dear diary its been 2018 there is no flying cars still but kabam servers still same patato oh wait damn i realy sory there is one news for us its warm patato now u can burn ur phone if u can log in
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Another day, another outage. Not even surprised anymore, just more and more angry every time. Never seen anything so ridiculous!! Game goes down several times a week now. Been happening way too often, for WAAAAAY TOOOO LOOOONG!
  • JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    Game's down. What is going on with it now?
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Game has gone down in the middle of a war. I had just boosted and used a health potion and now I have lost more health than I started with and we have lost a kill in war which could cost us victory
    2tynxqmac3sb.jpg
    pk7wsedpuug9.jpg
    Full connection and is happening to everyone
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same as.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Same here
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Same as always. Severely broken in almost every way possible. No fix coming soon, and no information about what keeps causing this (several times a week), or what they are doing if anything to prevent it in the future
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I save units for 2 weeks for this window of AQ and war over to bust out last 5% of Act 4 and last finish run through of 5:1.

C'mon man.
This discussion has been closed.