**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

GAME DOWN 05/08/2018 [Merged Threads]

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Again?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    anyone?
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Same here
  • Glad its not just me
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Game down again? Who would have thought!! Just add it to the compensation package from last months fiasco thanks 👌
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kabam’s Hamster escapes. Hence the server loosing power.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    Seriously? Still need to finish aw @Kabam Miike
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    *Waits for the “Kabam Server Hamster Escape” meme.*
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    This is just getting sad the games constantly going down
  • FitzhueFitzhue Posts: 15
    End of aw, and a very close one, 4/55 dorm boss. Used boosts, healed up, go to fight and one-shot him! All for the game to crash during the victory animation. Kicking me off and making all of my item use and my fight for naught.
    I have been a pretty major supporter of Kabam and this game amidst so many friends abandoning ship. But good Lord guys. Never played a mobile game to crash as regularly as this one. Figure it out and fix it, or you won't have a game in a year.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Same here, just kickt a flash booster in....
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I'm just trying to do arena smh
  • Myselfandi wrote: »
    Game down again? Who would have thought!! Just add it to the compensation package from last months fiasco thanks 👌

LOL, like they will ever actually release it. They're siimply waiting for people to forget or leave the game...with the state of the game now I'm not sure which it is.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    These outages can cost alliances their war season. Fix your servers already Kabam. Been a problem for way too long.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Dear diary its been 2018 there is no flying cars still but kabam servers still same patato oh wait damn i realy sory there is one news for us its warm patato now u can burn ur phone if u can log in
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Another day, another outage. Not even surprised anymore, just more and more angry every time. Never seen anything so ridiculous!! Game goes down several times a week now. Been happening way too often, for WAAAAAY TOOOO LOOOONG!
  • JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    Game's down. What is going on with it now?
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Game has gone down in the middle of a war. I had just boosted and used a health potion and now I have lost more health than I started with and we have lost a kill in war which could cost us victory
    2tynxqmac3sb.jpg
    pk7wsedpuug9.jpg
    Full connection and is happening to everyone
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    same as.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Same here
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Same as always. Severely broken in almost every way possible. No fix coming soon, and no information about what keeps causing this (several times a week), or what they are doing if anything to prevent it in the future
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I save units for 2 weeks for this window of AQ and war over to bust out last 5% of Act 4 and last finish run through of 5:1.

C'mon man.
This discussion has been closed.