**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has a 5/65 Hyperion?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
If you do, please share your thoughts. My choices boil down to him, Magik and Morningstar.

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Prof hoff does. He made a few vids on him
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Prof hoff does. He made a few vids on him

Thank you, I watched the vids. Very impressive.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I would rank 5 Hyperion over your other really good options
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Is there anyone except prof hoff with one? As I’d like to see some gameplay while I toss around the idea of awakening (with a generic) and 5/65 mine, and hoff, from the couple videos I’ve seen has poor info
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    If I was good enough to get the t5 cats I'd 5/65 mine in a heartbeat. Lol
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Is there anyone except prof hoff with one? As I’d like to see some gameplay while I toss around the idea of awakening (with a generic) and 5/65 mine, and hoff, from the couple videos I’ve seen has poor info

Check out chipdangercockoroo on Reddit. He's a 4l0ki member and has published many useful guides on Reddit. He's 100% LOL mostly with his 5/65 Hyperion.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have 1 of the 2 required t5b. Soon as i finish the 2nd, I'll be r5ing my hypy
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    I do guy runs train on everything and is an amazing attacker or defender in war. Can’t go wrong with hype in all honesty.
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I have a 5/65 hyperion... he’s unduped and i took him up anyways... zero regrets, he terrorizes in both AQ and AW...
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    I have a 5/65 hype and I love him, I use him on offense for war and he’s a beast. Also helped me 100% LOL, made Vision an easy fight; which sucked the first time around for me. I would do hype over your 2 other choices.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Thanks for the feedback everybody.