**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master/ Uncollected ADAPTOID [SERIOUSLY?!]

13»

Comments

• Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I 1 shot him with my 5* R3 Corvus in master difficulty. My 20 glaive charges and that L2 to finish him off. I know it’s not very impressive but there are many champs to use apparently.
  • How do you stop his regen with ronan?
  • sparkyk85 wrote: »
    How do you stop his regen with ronan?

Ronan punishes enemy for his buffs, so if your Ronan is duped/ awakened, he will stop his regeneration & the rest of the buffs. All you have to do is to do 1st special, stun and kick him until your special 1 is ready... up to the end & repeat it until is game over.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I used Magik 5/50 on adaptiod a few times. Took 2-3 sp3s. And I used a 2/20 Ronan on him as well as red skull and 1 shot them both. There is a solution to every problem. You just need to find it.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    I used a 2* ronan sig24
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    If you have to clea ROL just to be able to beat master/uncollected boss there's something wrong.

How are you uncollected and haven’t beat RoL. It literally takes 45 minutes and possibly 1 team revive. Unlike uncollected which takes weeks and tons of units. Get Ronan. Awaken him. Take him to 2/20 and be done with it.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    Use Ronan on Red skull also, perma-stun him as well. Uncollected adaptoid will be about 250hits, with 4-r3 Ronan, red skull will be 150 hits using the same 4-r3 Ronan. Just bait Red skull once, for his s1, then once you reach s1, go to town.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited August 2018
    psylocke worked for me, perma power lock and no unstoppable the whole fight
    4* 2/20 sig 16 Ronan toon adaptiod and red skull down in about 130-160 hits. Magik took adaptiod down in 59. But was much more difficult.
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    hqn5bvtioays.jpg
    flygamer wrote: »
    I used a 2* ronan sig24

Guy in my alliance did same. Took uncollected adaptiod down with 2* Ronan. Took like 450 hits. But easy fight.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    If you have to clea ROL just to be able to beat master/uncollected boss there's something wrong.

How are you uncollected and haven’t beat RoL. It literally takes 45 minutes and possibly 1 team revive. Unlike uncollected which takes weeks and tons of units. Get Ronan. Awaken him. Take him to 2/20 and be done with it.

Blade rolls over ROL, just need void/guillotine for wolverine.
    Anyone with decent skill can do ROL

Don’t forget poison immune for SW. I brought hypes.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222

If you can't beat a quest that isn't the hardest in the game but expect to beat something on the hardest difficulty there's something wrong... I don't agree with having to get and use Ronan because it's exploity but this logic doesn't make sense...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

No way ROL is the toughest content yet, harder than LOL
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Blade doesn’t care about SW poison. You brought meph/dorm right? And can hold block?
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    4 star guillotine did the job
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Use duped Ronan... Easy peasy..
    I used a 3* for master and UC..
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    3 star duped ronan. Anyone who has uncollected open should have a 3 star duped ronan. Use him on Red Skull too. The buffs make the chain stun ridiculously long. One shot both no money spent, no "you have to have a hard to get specific newer champ". No Visa or Mastercard needee buying all the crystals. Just an old champ to dust off from the bottom of your 3 star list.

It helps to know the abilities of your roster. Not just the 5 to 10 god tiers you use all the time. Anytime you see the adaptive buff like on red skull or the buff on the super adaptoid, Ronan should be your no-brainer go to. 11 hits, sp1, fight is over.
    I specifically maxed my 3* for both Adaptoid and Red Skull this month... Worked like a charm...
    Same. I ranked my 4* to 2/20 and used awakening gem just for this. And I actually like him. Great for these crazy buff enemies. Good tool to have in the belt. Probably will 4/40 him.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    8d69q12niul6.png

It is a lot but I was able to beat him. Heimdall is no joke though. I tried a heavy hitting team for the adaptoid, but I think a utility team will be better. I'll know when I try again lol.