**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has a 5/65 Hyperion?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
If you do, please share your thoughts. My choices boil down to him, Magik and Morningstar.

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Prof hoff does. He made a few vids on him
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Prof hoff does. He made a few vids on him

Thank you, I watched the vids. Very impressive.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I would rank 5 Hyperion over your other really good options
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Is there anyone except prof hoff with one? As I’d like to see some gameplay while I toss around the idea of awakening (with a generic) and 5/65 mine, and hoff, from the couple videos I’ve seen has poor info
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    If I was good enough to get the t5 cats I'd 5/65 mine in a heartbeat. Lol
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Is there anyone except prof hoff with one? As I’d like to see some gameplay while I toss around the idea of awakening (with a generic) and 5/65 mine, and hoff, from the couple videos I’ve seen has poor info

Check out chipdangercockoroo on Reddit. He's a 4l0ki member and has published many useful guides on Reddit. He's 100% LOL mostly with his 5/65 Hyperion.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I have 1 of the 2 required t5b. Soon as i finish the 2nd, I'll be r5ing my hypy
  • LegendJRGLegendJRG Posts: 39
    I do guy runs train on everything and is an amazing attacker or defender in war. Can’t go wrong with hype in all honesty.
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I have a 5/65 hyperion... he’s unduped and i took him up anyways... zero regrets, he terrorizes in both AQ and AW...
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    I have a 5/65 hype and I love him, I use him on offense for war and he’s a beast. Also helped me 100% LOL, made Vision an easy fight; which sucked the first time around for me. I would do hype over your 2 other choices.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Thanks for the feedback everybody.