**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it time??

Would you be willing to deal with a month of no new content so that Kabam could fix bugs and connectivity issues??

Is it time?? 52 votes

Yes, I could keep busy with AQ, War and Arena
76%
SnizzbarShynight00JRock808FrostyBigDWSUTendersquadRipper4566789Thebeyonder8421GrafikdevBapoiDarkrider05WaynedavyPalito_DiazAnonymous346username7312WingTSEMaximus0215Duke_SilverAantho 40 votes
No, I need event quests to keep playing the game
23%
ArcDeAngelusINTEGRALIOSJasoNDemonzfyreVuDahDeadly2016Matix0John757Mitchell35JayCeeIron_spider1Lion101 12 votes

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I think stepping away from the game for a little bit would be a small price to pay for bug fixes. But not this month, the EQ's are great.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    They’re going to say it’s two different teams working on performance and content and to please be patient, yada yada.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    The real question is if Kabam is willing to do that and the answer is a definite no
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    What happens when something doesn't work after a month, or an issues arises later after 30 days? You'll be back on here making another pointless poll about no new content. Maybe try to understand a bit more about where the problems come from vs shutting the entire game down. I don't have any heating issues or lag so how is shutting the game down or not adding in new content fair for me? It's not at all. There are always going to be issues unless they only make the game playable on one platform only but they aren't going to do that. So make the best of what you can. Report issues and help them as much as you possibly can instead of asking for no new content.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    What happens when something doesn't work after a month, or an issues arises later after 30 days? You'll be back on here making another pointless poll about no new content. Maybe try to understand a bit more about where the problems come from vs shutting the entire game down. I don't have any heating issues or lag so how is shutting the game down or not adding in new content fair for me? It's not at all. There are always going to be issues unless they only make the game playable on one platform only but they aren't going to do that. So make the best of what you can. Report issues and help them as much as you possibly can instead of asking for no new content.

Actually I wont be on here making another pointless poll. I made this poll for general discussion, to see what the community has to say. So far it seems they agree. No issues for you, congrats!! Mine is constantly struggling. I and the community have given Kabam plenty of info and that hasnt gotten any of us anywhere.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Actually I wont be on here making another pointless poll. I made this poll for general discussion, to see what the community has to say. So far it seems they agree. No issues for you, congrats!! Mine is constantly struggling. I and the community have given Kabam plenty of info and that hasnt gotten any of us anywhere.

So far? 33 votes means nothing in a place where people complain more than anything. Thats like going to a gun convention and taking a poll on who likes guns.