**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME DOWN 05/08/2018 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Yes communication is lacking to say the least......
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    Game down server game down mo login game :-(
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Not a single response from a mod yet
  • 9854r9xynwfm.png

Another day, another mcoc.

...oh, hi new mcoc!

Kabam is right, memes are fun, more so than mcoc...

Piss off! Kabam...
  • TanzaniteTanzanite Posts: 14
    Oh look, another outage...

KQfE.gif
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    All I see is cleavage
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Kabam, it’s pretty messed up that this happens so often and we never get any compensation for our losses. First your message tells me it’s my network connection, then all of a sudden it’s emergency maintenance. Mind you, in the middle of our current AW, with only 30 minutes left. It will be expired by the time your emergency maintenance is over I’m sure. It’s already bad enough that the matchmaking is flawed and unfair oftentimes. Now we have to take unnecessary losses due to the continued lag issues and emergency maintence. I know this post will be ignored, but I needed to vent somewhere. SMH.

1ax5d7vx7ax6.jpeg

And you know what’s most funny about it all... your game notifications still continue to pop up, even when you’re doing maintenance. Now ain’t that something... SMH

vyrgyiahpuku.png
  • I've noticed certain notifications are built into the app. Daily, Free crystal, and the AW matchmaking all happen when they happen based on the internal app timer, not the servers. Hence whenever there's a main't it will continue to give us notifications. Which that in itself is pretty funny.
    It certainly is @SiriusBreak sends us all back to the game thinking the maintenance is complete, only to be continually disappointed.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Right in the middle of AW. Are you freaking kidding, this is ridiculous, but then again I shouldn’t be surprised really.
  • cesar69ucesar69u Posts: 3
    Yeah Kabam with all the money you get from us. You should buy a better server or get a better internet provider. This is ridiculous every week is goes down and it's not the first time during or at the end of a war. My alliance lost this war cause of this.
    I remember a while back they sent us a notification letting us know when maintenance would occur and how much time we had until the game went down. But I guess they scrapped that and decided it works better unplanned. 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Yeah I've been having the connection issue message for the last couple of days ... Just been ignoring it because the game keeps loading slowly . Now it finally crashed for real
    Thanks Kabam. 🤬
    f3zf98116jdy.png
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    We had members of our alliance in the middle of War fights when the game went down. Unnecessary attack bonus lost and time wasted. Ridiculous
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Reggie wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam. 🤬
    f3zf98116jdy.png

Yeah, cause that one screen shot proves its thier fault.
    I think its halarious that you all think this is what they want and that its under their control. Its not and they can't control it. This game is played across the world on 100's of different type of devices by millions and millions of people. No game, no matter how much money is made, is that stable when its 100% live. Get over it. Its going to happen.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I think its halarious that you all think this is what they want and that its under their control. Its not and they can't control it. This game is played across the world on 100's of different type of devices by millions and millions of people. No game, no matter how much money is made, is that stable when its 100% live. Get over it. Its going to happen.

Despite this, it'd still be nice if they didn't stop sending maintenance mail. It would be nice to know when they'll show up. They used to send us these notes, which means they know when the problem will arise, and can notify us accordingly.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Reggie wrote: »
    Thanks Kabam. 🤬
    f3zf98116jdy.png

Your own fault for waiting till last hour. Maybe you'll learn a lesson that you can be kabam'd at any time
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Emergency maintenance isn't planned.. so, how do you expect them to push notifications out when it's unexpected?

I still get the standard Tuesday evening maintenance "use your energy now" notifications.. this hasn't changed
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Mags wrote: »
    Emergency maintenance isn't planned.. so, how do you expect them to push notifications out when it's unexpected?

I still get the standard Tuesday evening maintenance "use your energy now" notifications.. this hasn't changed

Weird, I stopped getting them a while ago.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Despite this, it'd still be nice if they didn't stop sending maintenance mail. It would be nice to know when they'll show up. They used to send us these notes, which means they know when the problem will arise, and can notify us accordingly.

Theyve only ever sent scheduled maintenance. Todays was not scheduled. They usually do maintenance the Tuesday before an update on Wednesday.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    Emergency maintenance expect compensation
This discussion has been closed.