**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How do Summoner Advancement (SA) brackets work?

Hey if you're reading this, thanks for taking the time. Please read carefully before posting, there are some specifics that are confusing enough!

My alliance is not a super powerful alliance. Most of the SA strategy videos out there are people in alliances that make 265K or higher, and it doesn't seem to apply to my group.

It's not hard for my alliance to get 130K. When we get 130K, the next week SA threshold is 165K. We can get 170k pretty easy. Last week we got just around 170K. It then bumped us up to 230K for SA rewards.

This is kind of impossible for us unless everyone were to make an extremely concerted effort. Half of us decided to hold crystals and wait it out. We reached 130K or so.

This week we got bumped up into the 265K bracket.

This is pretty frustrating, ESPECIALLY since there are no instructions on how this works.

I HAD assumed if we missed a goal we would be bumped back down to 130K. But that didn't happen.

My alliance mates don't know, so we're all a little confused. Any tips or links would help.

Comments

• edddddeddddd Posts: 12
    your alliance rating most likely went up, thus your bracket shift.
  • dachiesidachiesi Posts: 26
    Is there any place where we can discover the numbers on that? You might be right, but it'd be nice to know.

Though I'm confused why it would be such a big jump, 130k to 265k, which will more or less kill our SA
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    dachiesi wrote: »
    Is there any place where we can discover the numbers on that? You might be right, but it'd be nice to know.

Though I'm confused why it would be such a big jump, 130k to 265k, which will more or less kill our SA

There is no place that I know of where it tells you what rating slots you into each bracket for SA. I think you are handling it right though, just work around it and save a week until you grow enough to where you can make a run at 265k weekly.
    Thawnim wrote: »

There is no place that I know of where it tells you what rating slots you into each bracket for SA. I think you are handling it right though, just work around it and save a week until you grow enough to where you can make a run at 265k weekly.

The problem is, Thawnim, we missed on the 230k brakcet (got about 130k, half of us saving, half of us opening) and it still boosted us up.

It would be a very weird set of coding to bump us up if we got half the points ... but this game has some weird code anyways.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

The problem is, Thawnim, we missed on the 230k brakcet (got about 130k, half of us saving, half of us opening) and it still boosted us up.

It would be a very weird set of coding to bump us up if we got half the points ... but this game has some weird code anyways.

I agree it is weird and I definitely understand the frustration, you'll have to trust me when I tell you I have been there before myself. The main thing is if you know you cannot hit the higher tier milestone (whether it is 230k or 265k) then you have to get the buy-in from the rest of your alliance to save for a week. Because quite simply even if they leave for greener pastures they miss that week of SA in their new alliance too. So, it truly is a catch 22.
    Indeed. Thanks for the input. I'm trying to get informed so I can ask my alliance to save this week lol
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    My alliance is going through the same thing right now and from what I could find out it looks like when your rating gets around 1.4 million you are placed in the 265k SA tier.
    Hmm that's interesting ... we're at 2.1 million, and i think we've been leveling but not that suddenly. though we've been doing this back and forth mess for about 1-2 months
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    When i startet my currently ally we where on a low bracket too. when we first once reach 265k points we never got back.. so we had to get 265k each time if we wanted the SA miles rewards.:
    how we did:
    We saved... if u know in 1 week u can reach about reach max 150k points.. U will have to save for another week.
    No other way.. it sucks to miss a week of SA rewards..
    I have read somwhere it depends on ur Ally rating.. on which bracket u are on.

Also just for info if u get around thise points u will earn these rewards

•1.1M = 3-5
    •800k = 11-25
    •500k = 6-20%
    •420k = 21-40%
    •305k = 41-70%
    •265k = 71-100%

• I think it also changes based on how many ppl in your ally/ally rating. In my former ally the leader would drop low performers and it would reduce our SA requirements.