**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Glitch Yet

I've seen this glitch a couple times now and it's been funny but this one takes the cake.
You can see Red Skull, Gwenpool and Captain America all together in the background. Gwenpool is facing Cap with Red Skull right behind her. Kabam, are you trying to insinuate something here?1tc96ztm1zyf.png

Comments

• Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Haha! That can’t be real
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Haha! That can’t be real

I've seen all kinds of odd and funny things in the past and now, trust me anything is possible at this point when kabam is involved.

There's also other threads about this to send about kabam merging 4+ champions into one at the upgrade screen or information and champions invading the fight screen
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    It’s a group hug. Big squeaky toy sound.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    C'mon ride that train... choo choo ride it.
  • Hey icm4266, I'm sorry to hear you've come across this issue, and I realize it can be quite confusing!

There's an active thread HERE, where we've requested more information on this issue so we can fully investigate it and find a solution. Please take a moment to share your feedback in that discussion.
This discussion has been closed.