**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IMIW or Star Lord

Hi,

I can awaken a 5* tech and I'm not sure who to awaken.
I can awaken Star Lord for the obvious reason. However, it would be for limited use: LoL and the occasional boss, but there are better bosskillers, so basically just LoL.
Or Iron Man Infinity War, of which I only know he can be an annoying defender on the right node. I don't know much about him, but will watch a YouTube video know.
I can take them 67 sig lvl and rank 4.

Thanks for the advice in advance.

IMIW or Star Lord 58 votes

Star Lord
39% 23 votes
IMIW
60% 35 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Starlord is easier to dupe compared to IMIW at the moment since IMIW is not in phc/4* crystal yet. So IMIW is a better choice, and who knows, u may dupe sl soon after awakening him(if u use on him)
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Thanks for the input!

I used it on star lord because I'm not in an active alliance at the moment and won't be soon and doing LoL is high on my to do list. It'll make it a bit easier.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Starlord is easier to dupe compared to IMIW at the moment since IMIW is not in phc/4* crystal yet. So IMIW is a better choice, and who knows, u may dupe sl soon after awakening him(if u use on him)
    Also u Can end op never get Sl. Im hav Sl rank5 dups 200 and never dups him natruliy
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Update, i did starlord and completed LoL 👍🏻
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Good job!