**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation Suggestion

I been thinking about it and Kabam still owed compensation for the Phone Crashing and Overheating. There are also other compensation kabam have not have gave back to player. I think however though Kabam should pay all these compensation up by allowing everyone to choose 1 5* of their choice. This may sound kinda a lot but 1 5* champ of your choice paying for 4 compensation is worth it in my opinion.

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    If i hadn't knew that ur a noob player , i would have made fun of you for asking such a thing
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Im not a noob im just saying it will be easier for kabam to pay for all compensation that they need to pay out.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    In before yet another compensation thread gets closed...
  • Please use the Forum's Search feature to look for active threads about the same topic before creating a new discussion. This feature is located on the right hand side of every Forum page.

Others have already asked about compensation for device overheating issues following the 19.0 update in THIS thread. Please take a moment to review the response I've provided there.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.