**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why different drop rates?

They cost the same but have different drop rates?vcw6a09a7p4u.jpeg
xds60hmgvjnj.jpeg

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Because Kabam
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Because Kabam

things like this is why I wear a tinfoil hat when playing this game....I do not recall reading anything that said certain champs will have different drop rates....however I do recall reading that in the standard 5* crystal every champ has equal drop rates
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Kabam won’t care how you feel anyway
    No need to complain
    wskyeung wrote: »
    Kabam won’t care how you feel anyway
    No need to complain

I would just like an explanation from a MOD tho
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    The only thing I can think of is that the missing 0.1% chance is 5 star proxima because they are both on the artwork while ghulk is solo.
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    The only thing I can think of is that the missing 0.1% chance is 5 star proxima because they are both on the artwork while ghulk is solo.

the art work has nothing to do with it from my understanding
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    There's always been a difference depending on the number of times its re-run. only came out when they started displaying drop rates for them though. Sometimes theyre not consistent though. Its weird. Always check the drop rates.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    There's always been a difference depending on the number of times its re-run. only came out when they started displaying drop rates for them though. Sometimes theyre not consistent though. Its weird. Always check the drop rates.

I always check the drop rate, it is the 1st time I have seen this

Thats weird because I can guarantee the drop rates have been different before on the 5* crystals. Usually those exact numbers.

Thats weird because I can guarantee the drop rates have been different before on the 5* crystals. Usually those exact numbers.

well you may be right, as I only check on the ones I am considering buying..... Glave is god tier from what I have seen and what my teammates tell me

well you may be right, as I only check on the ones I am considering buying..... Glave is god tier from what I have seen and what my teammates tell me

I bought a few corvus. Didnt get him. Friend bought two Gulk and got him. I forget who I noticed it on, but theres gotta be a thread here from the taskmaster crystal drop rates
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Should of saw the drop rates on red skull it was like .41
    gage201205 wrote: »
    Should of saw the drop rates on red skull it was like .41

any chance you have a pic of that

I bought a few corvus. Didnt get him. Friend bought two Gulk and got him. I forget who I noticed it on, but theres gotta be a thread here from the taskmaster crystal drop rates

I can't bring myself to purchase them now....
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    The crystals that can drop 2 new champs are always cut in half. I’m assuming each one has the same chance to add up to the normal percentage. They just don’t show the secondary champs odds on the screen.

The minor difference is probably,y based on the rerun. Hulk has come several times. Next run of Corvus will likely be a smidge higher. We shall see.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    gage201205 wrote: »

thank you.….

Now I really want an explanations from a MOD
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    The brand new champions FGMC have 0.4% because they have increased chance for 2 champions, so assuming its the same for both then it is about the same as others when only one champ is featured.
    As for the slight variance in chance i think it is just depending on how old the champion is
    TwmR wrote: »
    The brand new champions FGMC have 0.4% because they have increased chance for 2 champions, so assuming its the same for both then it is about the same as others when only one champ is featured.
    As for the slight variance in chance i think it is just depending on how old the champion is

if you are correct, that makes zero sense to me, but thank you for the insight
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Those drop rates are to appease us and some legal disclosure. You really believe they are accurate. They will tell you visual bug
    Those drop rates are to appease us and some legal disclosure. You really believe they are accurate. They will tell you visual bug

interesting input
    bump
  • Dunior88Dunior88 Posts: 8
    Maybe the longer the champion is available the better the drop rate? The 5 star drop rate is 2% for all of them,so that the only thing I can think of
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    nothing to see here move along - Whiterun guard of skyrim
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    The newest champs will have the .4 rate old champ in the standard crystal will have .9. The champs that are not to old or new but have not been added to the standard crystal will usually have. 8
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Like i said before the 0.4 rate is when there are 2 featured champions in a crystal so 0.4+0.4=0.8 so about the same