**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Archangel is good withouth being duped?

Hey, i just pulled arhcangel from a 4 star crystal, does he need to be duped to be good? Or i can roll with him like this?
I lack mutant champs in my roster, so it's worth ranking him up?

Comments

• IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    his damage is still great unduped, but his utility to shut down abilities and healing come from his dupe
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    I tested him against wolverine, and it did prety well, it shreds throw him, even with regen
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Protip.

Even unduped you can stack a bunch of poisons which really messes with a regens day. Not much fun in really hard content because the block damage might wipe you out but it works on all of them.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I got AA 5* 4/55 Unduped and he is still my go to for a lot of fights - great against MODOK and spidey's, the parry and heavy attack is everything so ensure you have parry and good stun masteries.
    Utility stuff is when duped but damage is unduped.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    Woozie wrote: »
    I got AA 5* 4/55 Unduped and he is still my go to for a lot of fights - great against MODOK and spidey's, the parry and heavy attack is everything so ensure you have parry and good stun masteries.

i pretty much need him against spidey cuz that's where i got the problems, the evade it's anoying :)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Alzkabet wrote: »
    Woozie wrote: »

i pretty much need him against spidey cuz that's where i got the problems, the evade it's anoying :)
    Then u wuld need the dups to shout the evade Down. But Can dealer danmged fast so the time wuld be less in figth