**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Keimdall master - Time to end playing this game?

2»

Comments

• Viper_DeLuxeViper_DeLuxe Posts: 4
    The only thing annoying this EQ is Punisher 2099. Easy but i hate seeing him.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    All prett easy..
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Heimdall wasn’t too bad. BW negates a lot of his BS. I also had succes with Iceman - ice armour to survive a L2 or L3’s then just bait out the L1 (easy to avoid) and pick away at him until he was dead.
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    People just like to whine and whine at the sight of a new challenge... Try to read and understand before complaining. If you are good fighter, you don't have to worry about him getting power gain, cause you will solo him on the first fight.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    killlerg wrote: »
    Starts with 2 bars and then quickly power gain to full. One sp3 ko a almost full hp 4* rank5 champ. It is just the 4th boss not even the last and still gives the same miserable 1250 3* shards for the first win. Kabam you have no more idea but setting up something like that to insulx players and suxk $$?
    I beat this with 3 stars and 1 rank 3 4 star

• fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    How have people been defeating the adaptoid with Ronan?? I dont understand how you make the regen stop...
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Master Heimdall is pretty easy.

You just have to bait then BLOCK his first sp2.
    After that bait his sp1 everytime he gets it. He's easy to parry and intercept.

I took him out with
    Max 3* Domino
    Max 3* Stark Spidey - parry, then heavy if he attacks before you can bait sp2, then you don't have to deal with it at all.
    Max 3* Red Hulk
    Max 3* Hyperion

I've only used 3* champs to take him down.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    On an unrelated note, is anyone else finding constantly fighting Punisher 2099 a bit repetitive?

If they were going to put him in every fight, I'm surprised they didn't upgrade him as part of the story, like they did with CW.

Yes, he's super annoying. I don't get why they put him as an "ambush" every single time. It's just repetitive fodder. Pointless and annoying.

They did it to just drain a little of a champs HP before the boss fight since you can't evade his special attacks.

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    5/65 Ghost Rider seemed to work well vs Uncollected Heimdall.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Used a 4* GR 5/50 uncollected and was a pretty easy one shot last couple runs after baiting and blocking the Sp2. Just need to get his aninations down.

Also used stark spidey for clean up in earlier runs. Parry at start then launch heavy to power drain and bait sp1 the rest of the fight.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    How have people been defeating the adaptoid with Ronan?? I dont understand how you make the regen stop...
    you have to have high enough sig so you can outdamage it and also certain masteries help