**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like to replace a basic arena champs once ever 6 months for fan's choice?

Kabam's basic four-star schedule is known 6 months in advance. So twice a year (January 1, July 1, etc.) players get to vote for one champion to remove from the upcoming basis schedule (must be someone appearing for their 2nd time in basic arena). Players will then get to vote on a four star basic champion to replace them as long as that champion has not been in an arena during the prior 6-12 months.

Since it's a four-star arena and top players use 6 star heroes and 5 star god tier champs their is no real "down side" to this in my mind. But, it will allow players to acquire great heroes that have otherwise eluded them (be it magik, wolverine, SW, GR, etc.)

Would you like to replace a basic arena champs once ever 6 months for fan's choice? 40 votes

Great idea
85%
Timone147Primmer79ScottryanTerraAlex13369RikuremaMatt_KDarkrider05Anonymous346CropDusterDuke_SilverYouconfusedMCoC_fanMalkingreytom523WabobaPedritkoKobster84silvestreKingsum 34 votes
HORRIBLE idea, will break the game.
15%
dangerbluAlCapone2727DOKTOROKTOPUSMoot4LifeMr_EÆgon0710 6 votes

Comments

• StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    This would take care of those moments where you see ant-man is coming to basic and plan to vacation that week.....
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Not a bad idea, just be prepared to have insane cutoffs for whoever that champ is!
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Great idea
    Not a bad idea, just be prepared to have insane cutoffs for whoever that champ is!

They're only 4* champs anyways. Not like the score is ever that high
  • MalkingreyMalkingrey Posts: 26
    Great idea
    It’s a damn great idea! Maybe finally I can get a Wolverine arena so I can finally get a damn 4* Wolverine after 3 years !!!
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Great idea
    agreed wolverine