**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1% hp bug ?

Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is happening alot in recent days(not with DoT champs)
7ary7jtgda6t.jpeg
m5hqvv44l0h0.jpeg

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It must mean they have like 1hp left
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Bump... got 1% health on 6 of 10 fights last day of AQ. Wh
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    AI CHEATER
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I don't get it, what's the problem?
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    everytime happens in arena 90% of the time
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I don't get it, what's the problem?

every time you finish them with a specials they don't die they all act like gwenpool unless if u have a damage over time on that sp it's really stupid
  • SlickSlick Posts: 137
    Still getting this issue alot recently
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    yes also noticing this lol
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Yeah... 8/10 arena fights for me had this thing going on
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Xeon_SRT21 wrote: »
    Yeah... 8/10 arena fights for me had this thing going on

wow I'm lucky. it happens to me like 1 out of every 20 fights.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It does happen ALL THE TIME in the arena, especially if you use a special to try and finish them off.

Doesn't work the other way though, you ALWAYS die when they do the same thing.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Still having the same issue
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Confirmed. Seeing this as well
  • It happens enough times that I've noticed it. Could just be coincidence. I've noticed it in pretty much all game modes. I just can't think of many situations that could repeatedly result in 1% health left in a high percentage of fights. It's not a huge deal as long as they don't have an L3 ready after that last hit lol. But it is strange and occurs enough that it stands out.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Just started grinding arena again the past couple days and can confirm I have seen this on many many fights.
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    I have seen this on many many fights.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    xkdzhj5gnysr.png

It is real.
    And I very much did not like it happening in this fight :lol:
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Doing over 140 battles now in arena, and I would say more than 60% of them end up with 1% if I try to finish them off with a special. I have around 40 screenshots of this, but I got sick of taking them... lol
  • Oof. Got me in war today. Admittedly, I shouldn't have been in the situation to begin with, but I was. Special 2 to end a champ that had 5%, was boosted, assassin mastery at 5, enemy has 1% left afterward. Ended up getting ko'd. Was a bad fight all around tbh, but that 1% thing... Shouldn't have been a death for me. Both because I shouldn't have screwed up before that and bc the 1% is kinda **** lol.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    I’ve been experiencing this as well. It’s real.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Another thread where no video has been posted... carry on
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Well said, Darksrar.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Any update from mods/admin
  • ScarletteRoseScarletteRose Posts: 18
    Thank goodness im not crazy. I noticed it the last couple days and honestly thought I just kept misreading the health before special. I didn't think it was possible for this to happen.
This discussion has been closed.