**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cenimatic quest

I bought all 5 of the war machine crystals on my girlfriends account, then opened every crystal she had that obtained champions and bought 3 more cinematic crystal to not even get a 2* war machine. Katwoman1819 is her in game name. How can she complete quests when you can't get the champions to do it?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    On august 8th quickmatch crystals will be replaced with a 2* cinematic crystal which gives basic versions of the required champions. You can do those. Btw you shouldn't have wasted units on those crystals
  • VandraleVandrale Posts: 9
    Thanks. She was wanting to 100% and she only needed war machine so we at least tried everything we could.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Vandrale wrote: »
    Thanks. She was wanting to 100% and she only needed war machine so we at least tried everything we could.

The point @TheSquish671 is making, is that they will be available for free and very easily farm-able by August 8th. And the quests will be available to 100% right up to the end of the event. So plenty of time to go back and 100% any lanes missed due to not having a champ.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    That is a good thing changing the pvp crystals for cinematic crystals, kudos to you kabam but OP is complaining about not getting war machine but just wait till the last weeks quests and low and behold you will need one of the brand new champs in order to complete!!

I don’t know for sure but knowing kabam it’s probably on the cards and will be the next thing to blow up on here... only way to complete 100% and get that 5* crystal will be to buy the feature to get desired champ