**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug with block ability timers [Fix In Progress]

kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I hope the title makes sense.

Anyways, I was fighting with Crossbones in the arena last night when I noticed that after I dashed back and held block for much less than two seconds I had activated his Overrun ability. Then this morning I was fighting an unduped Nightcrawler in AW, and I had gotten him into Swashbuckling mode. Trying to bait his special, I attacked him after he dashed back and held block. The timer did not finish it's two second time requirement before Nightcrawler switched back into Neyaphem mode. I just tested my Crossbones in the arena again and once again he entered Overrun without making the two second time requirement.

All of these occurrences happened when attacking a blocking target/being attacked while blocking.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I've had that happen with CB, ended up activating overrun twice which was fun.

Also a similar bug, When fighting NC in war I often start hitting his block to force the stance switch and on the 2nd or 3rd hit the timer will just vanish, no stance switch, no evade, just a NC that hasn't dropped his block or evaded refusing to change stance.
  • Options
    Actually, I've seen the timer vanish on NC as well - thanks for reminding me!
  • Options
    DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    I have also experienced the vanishing timer against NC in AW on top mini boss node.

Moto X Pure
    Android 6.0
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    I have experienced both the vanishing timer (5 hits into a block and timer disappears on 3rd or 4th hit, but no change in mode) and the quick switch back (under 2s) from swashbuckling to neyaphem mode (usually with 1 hit on a blocking NC). For me it always happens on the debuff immune left mini in AW with an unduped NC. I have not had this issue with a duped NC, but that may just have been my luck.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP, I'm currently looking into this for you, and I'll get back to you with an update once I know more. Thanks for the information!
  • Options
    Okay, we were able to reproduce this, and the team is working on a fix and hope to have it out with the next release. Thanks again for letting us know about this.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Good deal. This has happened to me multiple times when fighting NC in alliance war.
  • Options
    Hey all! We were able to repro this with Crossbones, and have a fix that's being worked on. However, we're still looking into the Nightcrawler side of things. Sorry for any confusion!
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    That's happened to me I was blocking Nightcralwer hit my block overrun instantly
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf - do we have any updates for the Nightcrawler timer issue?