**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should this team be enough to complete act 4?

Hi guys!

Im just wondering if you think this roster is good enough to complete act 4? And if not, What am i missing? Im currently stuck in the middle of chapter 2. So basically, i’m wondering if i don’t have good enough champion, or if i’m just a **** fighter? Haha

irgwccifk65m.png
3hggw5c82unv.png

Comments

• Medusa, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Archangel Killmonger.
    Make sure these champs are at least at 4/40
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    edited August 2018
    These champs r more then enough , aa will shut down all regen on maestro and other fights (edit): I see archangel is not duped , use ghostrider for maestro and fate seal
  • GonzzaGonzza Posts: 62
    Saif_Aion wrote: »
    Medusa, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Archangel Killmonger.
    Make sure these champs are at least at 4/40

They are all 4/40
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    These champs r more then enough , aa will shut down all regen on maestro and other fights (edit): I see archangel is not duped , use ghostrider for maestro and fate seal

Okay, do you think i should still have AA on My team, or substitue him for Vision maybe?

• 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Rank x23. She could get you all the way to the boss with full health. Medusa hits hard but she's not really needed. Ghost rider is awesome. Swap vision for iceman when you need power Control otherwise use iceman always for immnity. AA should always be on your team. If lucky dupe any of your Starlord and you're golden. Rest lies on your skill.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    easily
  • i beat act 4 with r3 champs,ultron,hulk,hood,yondu,and iceman. So I dont see how you cant beat it. good luck!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Which round in Chapter 2 are you current doing?

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’ve beaten act 4 with 3 stars this team will wreck it
  • You can get uncollected with your top 5.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    In terms of strength that roster is easily good enough to walk through Act 4, and in the hands of a skilled player would be good enough for Uncollected too. If you’re stuck on Chapter 2 you need to be brushing up on your basic skills, because your roster is very good indeed for the stage that you’re at.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Assuming you’ve already gotten through the Starburst chapter, that’s more than enough. You’re going to breeze through it.
    edited August 2018
    winterthur wrote: »
    Which round in Chapter 2 are you current doing?

I just completed round 4
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Should be a bit through act 5
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Gonzza wrote: »
    I just completed round 4

If you have no issues with spoilers, read my little notes here.