**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most confusing champ?

Who is your guy's champ that you just don't understand? Mine is Taskmaster

Comments

• Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    Green Goblin. I never know when his regeneration or super bomb is going to happen. It all feels quite random. He's still one of my top champs though.
  • Lightingrod7Lightingrod7 Posts: 166 ★★
    i dont understand why i still cant find invisible woman what am i missing

Huh? Invisible Woman is right there!
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★

Huh? Invisible Woman is right there!

where is there?
    Dropfaith wrote: »

I got her once from a crystal was wierd it spun put and I saw nothing cant figure out how to use her tho

yeah i got her and i cant find her still....what a mystery
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Modok makes no sense to me. That flux mechanic is a friggin’ enigma
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Domino hands down
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I still don't know how to use psylock.
  • I find Killmonger and Moon Knight confusing. They always screw me over in AW
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    Drax, i always pick him but somehow i cant see him when the fight starts

I don’t see what you did there!
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Vulture
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The one I don’t understand is the collector. Why can’t magneto just snag his isosphere and become the new ruler of the contest? I have A 4* Mags I would like to kick butt with

...I never thought of that. Welp, that’s gonna bother me whenever I see one of them.

I personally think that Domino makes no sense.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Punisher 2099 is so confusing that he sucks
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Psylocke is the only one I don’t understand. Like I get what she does but her abilities are based on keeping enemies at 0 power which she can never quite do.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Psylocke is the only one I don’t understand. Like I get what she does but her abilities are based on keeping enemies at 0 power which she can never quite do.
    Throwing a special 3 is a good way to start the power control
    another confusing champ is Confucius.....get it...haha
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Using Psylocke I tend to get a bar of power for me, ready to use a special 1, then let the enemy throw a special when they’ve just filled a bar of power. Once they’ve done that, they are on very little power so you can use your l1 and power drain to 0 power. Hope that makes sense
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Dormammu is honestly really confusing for me. As well as Phoenix
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    NC. All the evades, as well as the evade animation itself, just make my head spin.

As for one I can't understand, I suppose Corvus and Proxima top the list. Just the many abilities they have, plus the fact that I rarely fight them, make them very confusing to fight.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    most is nebula I don't understand her at all help