**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should kabam replace duel credits with something else

With duels being gone and no event i think kabam should replace duel credits with something else maybe a small energy refill if anything

Should kabam replace duel credits with something else 86 votes

Replace duel credits with small energy refill
61%
TacoScottyRagamugginGunnerDimples800Timone147JRock808Chris_L_HzuffyTensioDragonfeiweavileEmil_LimsonBapoiDarkrider05captaincushbuttersSupermanojMoises_HNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83 53 votes
Keep duel credits can still get battle chips
24%
CoatHang3rRektorCaptain_KandiceRaganatorCFreeFrostyThatsausageDezz_1jojodeth101GAM3RGUYRikuremaAhitlawFR33_HUG5DarthPhalKobster84Manar198xMitchell35Avengers320VoltolosHelicopter_dugdugdug 21 votes
Replace duel credit with_________^
13%
OKAYGangJadedAnonymous346TheThingsThingLucky7LucianoKade7175Frivolousz21KingjdubbralphhotmailXxOriginalxXAn_Asian_1Lysiszero 12 votes

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Leave it be for the time being. Duel credits; while uncommon, are used. Just infrequently.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Leave it be for the time being. Duel credits; while uncommon, are used. Just infrequently.

What do u use them for i only ever used them for the duel event and that doesnt exist anymorr they give revive potion gold stuff to help u advance in the game as a reward but now i find lil to no use i dont plan to or have a reason to duel more than 5 times a day let alone just duel for kicks
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I use duel credits to duel past my daily limit without having to use regular credits.

That is, when I CHOOSE to duel.
    I know that but like do u just like randomly duel people for s&g or is it part of ur daily ritual
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Some people use duels to practice fighting champs they suck at fighting.

Or to warm up for AW fights. Keep 'em.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Just replace with small refill and allow that to be used for 5 energy OR a duel credit
    its hard to find a worthy top champ specially new characters either its to a newbie and fighting a 1k domino for example not worth it. Or the higher people have the normal blade dv ect as top champ better trying to find a arena fight to practice on

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »

What do u use them for i only ever used them for the duel event and that doesnt exist anymorr they give revive potion gold stuff to help u advance in the game as a reward but now i find lil to no use i dont plan to or have a reason to duel more than 5 times a day let alone just duel for kicks

I use the duel credits for the 7hr class battle arena solo.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Lvl 1 revives
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    its hard to find a worthy top champ specially new characters either its to a newbie and fighting a 1k domino for example not worth it. Or the higher people have the normal blade dv ect as top champ better trying to find a arena fight to practice on

Have you tried the duel bot? It's not hard to find a good domino or other newer champs to duel
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Server crash insurance tokens, use 1 to regain items and health lost due to crashes
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162

I use the duel credits for the 7hr class battle arena solo.

Ditto
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    At least make them a less prominent reward
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Rank Down Tickets!
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    2* awakening gems!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Only after they stop giving XP boosts to level 60 players.
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Only after they stop giving XP boosts to level 60 players.
    Yeah i use my xp boost for item use easy 600 700 points
    Plus who know they mighy add some.new level eventuality
    Duel credit give same amount as small energy just the small eneegy i feel will be more useful as a reward to go along with the other rewards
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Honestly, remove duel credits in general, make it free to duel. The only reason for duel credits was so that people couldn’t just keep dueling in duel skirmish. Now that that’s gone, dueling is a less effective way of getting battle chips, that I really don’t think would get exploited if they just let players infinitely duel