**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down: Compensation (not a lunatic witch hunt)

Everytime the game goes down there should be a standard package of stuff given. For example I am sitting here trying to run my 5*s so I can have another cycle before bedtime. I am sure somewhere, someones energy just filled up that was about to burn it up....

We should be getting simple items like those blue vials for arena refreshes and little baby 5 energy refills everytime the game goes down. It doesn't need to be something game changing, but this is the 4th time its been down in 24 hours.

3rd party yada yada yada excuse excuse. Don't care. game goes down: kabams responsibility.......... think how this impacts people and hook us up with modest goodies when this happens.

Please consider a policy to automatically implement stuff when the game goes down.....

player was logged in:
comp package 1
player was in arena
comp package 2

real simple way to keep people from getting too upset.

Comments

• Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    trainees in charge again!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    That makes perfect sense
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    With Dungeons coming back it looks like they are adding a new permanent store. It would be ok if they just started giving out whatever currency was used in that store for downtime so people could get what they want. Glory would also work and would be easier than just trying to calculate what everyone needs or missed out on.

Whatever it is ... is fine. Just ,implement a policy should be automatic like pavlov's dog. game down, expect stuff.
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    The game is still down and it is affecting our ability to verify AW placements before it starts. It has been up and down all day.
  • NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    What is the point asking for compesation? Let's say they do, then the game goes down again and so on, maybe we should be asking to fix the game already and if not, get back the boycot until they do the right thing
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Don’t forget, we also need that confensation for all the overheating on iOS devices
  • AlecX_AlecX_ Posts: 4
    Hello to all,

Too many network disconnections, difficulties and issues...
    And this in-game warning is false message. Simultaneously i hear e-radio and there are no disconnections.
    And they have the audacity to message us <<check your connection>>. This is very disappointing...
    Please minimize this issues!
  • MolazarMolazar Posts: 11
    This is getting beyond ridiculous
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    I downloaded strike force just to pass the time! this sucks! like i said earlier we need to be given something small just out of respect
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    Pre/post Netmarble it doesn’t matter. While I agree there has been a definite change in how the game operates and how players are compensated post issues, we as a player base don’t know what kind of standards/rules Kabam and it’s employees have to adhere to in regards to these issues. I’m not saying I disagree with anything posted here, (although there might be a misunderstanding as to how Pavlov’s experiments worked and why....).

Either you play the game or you don’t. Compensation is just an extra. Whether it’s needed is a whole other can of worms. Personally I get by just fine without it. Everyone that needs to post about it, myself included, is still going to play at the end of the day.
  • What’s ridiculous is the communication of these issues and concerns!
  • At this point Im being forced to **** away my chances at the 1-10% in the 5* feature arena....cause my ass aint doing 8 mill tomorrow to make up for the 4 mill id be putting up today if it wasnt for the game outages

I pray to God you people at Kabam have THEE most insane compensation package lined up for all this **** we’ve been dealing with the last 3 months
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    0elysliw4p0m.jpg
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    At this point Im being forced to **** away my chances at the 1-10% in the 5* feature arena....cause my ass aint doing 8 mill tomorrow to make up for the 4 mill id be putting up today if it wasnt for the game outages

I pray to God you people at Kabam have THEE most insane compensation package lined up for all this **** we’ve been dealing with the last 3 months

they should.... but they wont
  • Local_ManLocal_Man Posts: 2
    To make things even worse: whenever it pops up the box that says, "Problems connecting to network. Please check your connection."

Like it's our blankety-blank fault!
    rrvzz5mrpicf.gif
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Dude it's not their fault. The servers they rent are down.

I know at my job, when I'm dealing with someone and they keep messing up over and over and I keep dealing with them, at some point I'm to blame.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Pre/post Netmarble it doesn’t matter. While I agree there has been a definite change in how the game operates and how players are compensated post issues, we as a player base don’t know what kind of standards/rules Kabam and it’s employees have to adhere to in regards to these issues. I’m not saying I disagree with anything posted here, (although there might be a misunderstanding as to how Pavlov’s experiments worked and why....).

Either you play the game or you don’t. Compensation is just an extra. Whether it’s needed is a whole other can of worms. Personally I get by just fine without it. Everyone that needs to post about it, myself included, is still going to play at the end of the day.

Words of who can seemingly choose to play the game whenever he wants to. A fair share of ppl work, have families and more, and being unable to log in the few times per day we can is trash. A game who can't run for 24 hrs straight without crashing 3 times is trash. A team unable to fix the servers after 2 months is trash.

-Compensation for overheating
    -Compensation for july crashes
    -compensation for new 19-1 overheating
    -compensation for new august crashes.
    -Season ongoing, yesterday's crash costed wars to loads of allies
    -Season ongoing today too, ppl being disconnected in wars adding deaths which won't be "refunded" and some of those will lose for those.

If you can't grant stability, DO NOT offer hardcore competitive content. Don't forget they released seasons when 19,1 didnt exactly fix overheating, sometimes even making it worse or come back. Trash.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I hate this company. I mean the game is good, but maintenance every 2 days. No other companies do this, so why does Kabam
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    This is the first mobile game I've ever sunk my time and effort into. After I'm done with this game I will never install and/or play another Kabam game again. Just ridiculous.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    edited August 2018
    They keep removing all the game down posts and allowing some users to think it is their internet because of in game message. I know this one is up, but it is not clear that this isn't just a general discussion about compinsation for the game lately and it's downtime.

They posted that the game was down, but not in the general discussion where most people go. How **** up is that?
    edited August 2018
    Thinking seriously about installing Warner's injustice 2.. >:)
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike could you give an opinion in this? You should totally do this.