**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1.3 Mil Alliance/Map 2 AQ focus/Daily Players Needed (+40K)

KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
We are a close knit group. We have 20 daily members committed to completing each AQ and AW 100%. We need to fill the rest of the alliance with similar players in order to reach our full potential. We ranked #428 in Dormammu's Dominion 2 days ago.
We are laid back (no line, arena grinding, or weekly donations required) but we are serious about 100%ing every alliance event possible.
We currently have 5 spots open. If you are interested in growing into a powerhouse together, message me or request membership to "One Above All."

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    We are a close knit group. We have 20 daily members committed to completing each AQ and AW 100%. We need to fill the rest of the alliance with similar players in order to reach our full potential. We ranked #428 in Dormammu's Dominion 2 days ago.
    We are laid back (no line, arena grinding, or weekly donations required) but we are serious about 100%ing every alliance event possible.
    We currently have 5 spots open. If you are interested in growing into a powerhouse together, message me or request membership to "One Above All."
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Hi KDogg,

I read your post about laid back alliances, and have had a look at you and your alliance profiles. I'm interested in joining an Alliance, but as the following thread will explain, I'm coming from knowing literally nothing about Alliance Wars:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15624/should-i-join-an-alliance#latest

So as you can read, I'm a reasonably accomplished solo player, thinking about discovering what all the fuss is about with Alliances. If you reckon I can both learn from you and contribute to your Alliance, let me know.

I'm a quick learner, but if you think your alliance is a bit over experienced for me, and I'd be out of my depth, feel free to say so.
    Hey there, Magrailothos! I love the name, btw.
    Your roster speaks volumes about your ability and enjoyment of the game, so joining the right team will allow you access to events and daily rewards that you the game just doesn't give you solo. This will cause you to grow your roster faster w/o investing any more time (I'd venture to say you could play LESS and still get more rewards) playing the game than you currently do. While I think there is a place for alliances that demand maximum effort, total commitment, and may require spending real money from each team member weekly... our alliance is full of members who have left higher tier alliances bcuz they were just burnt out from the constant pressure. We still win AWs and AQs (our alliance rating is no longer 1.3 million- we are a 2.9 million alliance to date!) but we prefer to have fun and live life while we do it! :-) I take great pride in being part of a supportive team that understands if I have to work, or take my girlfriend out to dinner.
    I sent you a friend request ig so we can chat a bit about what your goals are and maybe I can answer any questions you have that might help you make an informed decision. Look forward to hearing from you!

By the way, you'd be a welcome addition to your team! No doubt!
    Not that I don't have any time; but as a dad of two with full time job, I tend to fit in my MCOC gaming in bits and pieces of 10-20 minutes; with longer chunks in morning and evening, and very little during the working day.

This is almost exactly how I play. I'd say I average 30-45 minutes a day. A light day for me is probably 15 minutes. A heavy day is about an hour (unless I'm grinding for a preferred champ in arena). I'd say your schedule is very doable in an alliance setting.
    If I'm making progress in a map, then go to work for eight hours, am I in the way? do I become a roadblock to the success of my team?

In a higher tier alliance this may be an issue I guess, but in a relaxed team environmentlike we have, the working parts of the team fit together as a whole. We have members who work different shifts so that if I reach a point in the map and then go to sleep, another member is awake. While I'm working a 10 hour shift, someone else will be done working for the day. We even have a member in Egypt who wakes up when we go to bed.

Think of alliance events like a relay race. We pass the baton to each other as we go about enjoying our families and friends in real life.
    From 1.3 million in alliance rating to 3 million in 3 months! I love it!