**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The actual hardest part of this month's UC EQ is not the bosses...

It's that 21k Buffet Domino that is destroying me. I spent what must've been close to 1k units on trying to beat her after that pesky Wasp. My 9k Medusa couldn't hold out against the unavoidable damage. Stark spidey immediately dies too.
All the bosses this month are easy. I think Domino needs some reworking though.

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    My first run, domino killed my whole team. Second run, I solo her with 4/55 sparky. Just make sure you don’t parry and bait out her special 1
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You have to use a champ that procs absolutely zero buffs simply because the buffet along with her various abilities bugs makes it damn near impossible. First time through I spent a lot of units/revives as I attempted to muscle through it. Second attempt I used a 4/55 Hela and 6* Yondu. Didn't even use Hela's SP1 to get the fury buff. Took a lot of block damage, but that's where the adrenaline from the 6* Yondu bailed me out.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    It’s very very easy..use a star lord..do you know everytime domino dash at you just go back and immediately foward to hit her..her double gun allows you to dodge back and foward to hit her