**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need alliance my prestige is 4k

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
bau7ednay0bl.png

I have line, whats app and groupme, i want to join in ally who play 3 battlegroups in aw and aq, and im active player. I can play map 4

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Add in me on Line (crazyjamie84) or in game (Crazy Jamie).
  • Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    you still looking?

line ID: puk_soprano
  • Logan69Logan69 Posts: 6
    Add me on line loganx69
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    You are a perfect match for our already strong and fun team. SA 40-70% weekly. Orr 8-10 silver 1 AW 3BGs. Map 4 3BGs.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • SinnurSinnur Posts: 25
    If you are still looking add me on line. I'd- JTS1985 I believe we are what you are looking for.
  • SoccerseanwSoccerseanw Posts: 17
    If your still looking add me in game Flashpool Zoom
  • TheMegaMindTheMegaMind Posts: 24
    Still looking add me In game or on the line app
    TheMegaMind
  • Add me on line ZwobniarLSD
  • LegoBatman3mLegoBatman3m Posts: 97
    hey man join us. hit me up lego batman 3 m. 1.- donate 10k does not matter gold or battle chips or loyaly is good 2.- be active 5 days inactive u will be kicked 3.- Need groupme its manatory for this ally 4.- commutation is manatory 5.- help in events 6.- 2-3 wars a week 7.- we hoard everyother week so when we hoard DONT OPEN ANY CRYTALS OR LVL UPS OR RANK UPS 8.- ASK for orders in AW/AQ chats a officer or our leader will tell u where u r going. PM in game if u want to join. thx
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    If pgba2m229tq6.png
    your 6n9v4yauibgb.png
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    Add me in Game or on Line app. Aclark151 for both.
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    edited August 2018
    Hi @M1k0rin , hope you're doing well! We're looking for a couple fighters in my alliance to replace a couple of members that are retiring. We are a very close group that has a lot of fun. The only reason anyone ever leaves is if they decide not to play the game anymore, which Kabam may or may not have made easier for people for some people to decide upon as of late. Most of our players have R4 5* and many 5* champs, but if you're active, a good fighter, and a good contributor to an online community, we would possibly be willing to take a chance on you and help you grow.

Here is our recruitment post: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/87644/need-2-skilled-warmongers-for-season-3-we-will-have-5-more-aws-during-the-season-to-gain-rewards
    • Alliance Name: Tiny TiM! [tTiM!]
    • 12.5 Million Rating
    • 1913 War Rating as of right now (we are very strong in war)
    • We run 2 group wars and 3 group AQs (not everyone wants to be serious...we retain a casual element for those that just want to do AQ or those growing
    • Our AQ schedule includes 4-4-5-4-4, so you would not only get map 4, but also a chance weekly to do map 5.

Write me on LINE, in-game, or send me a message here. I'm "Tiemilios" on Line as well. You can also message the alliance leader, "Heddarta" on Line or in-game as well.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Thanks guys, already join :)