**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s forget about compensation

At least for a moment. Instead let’s talk about appreciation from kabam for those of us who have put up with so many frustrations recently (and for a very long time, in some cases).

Other marvel games I play turn around compensation almost immediately, and have never delivered a line about needing to calculate the full impact blah blah blah. I have been here long enough to know that it’s not kabams style to compensate quickly, lest they accentally overcompensate players (oh the horror!).

So how about just a little recognition that there have been multiple occasions, especially recently, for players to find themselves unduly frustrated with the game. And in the name of appreciating the fact that we’re still here, and that your game is not playing as well as it should, throw us a bone.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Whats the difference between asking for compensation and instead asking for free stuff from recognition? You are still asking for compensation but framing as "we smiled and played happily though the issues" now give us free stuff. Same thing but good try.
  • @Demonzfyre this guy speaks de truth
    what guy?
    Compensation= Free stuff.
    Appreciation= Free stuff.
    Why would they give us stuff in appreciation? Have you not looked at the threads on this forum alone? Who on here will actually say they appreciate Kabam at this point? Multiple threads complaining about compensation, connection issues, quitting the game among all the negative comments about how crappy the company is. Go to reddit and it's even worse. We haven't shown our appreciation for Kabam, why would they give a appreciation package to us?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    What I believe he is saying is compensation is making up for lost time paid by items and or crystals.

Appreciation is giving gifts above and beyond because of sticking with the game.

One is “justice” and the other is professional courtesy in a sense. U guys follow?

Makes complete sense I totally agree bro !
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Why would they give us stuff in appreciation? Have you not looked at the threads on this forum alone? Who on here will actually say they appreciate Kabam at this point? Multiple threads complaining about compensation, connection issues, quitting the game among all the negative comments about how crappy the company is. Go to reddit and it's even worse. We haven't shown our appreciation for Kabam, why would they give a appreciation package to us?

Did you do a LOL path already or you are waiting for free stuff to do it?

Maybe a rank down ticket? Oh I forgot you have some nice champs like SL .

Get busy my friend

Uh...who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

He's talking to me. He's the trolling type. I understand the difference in comp vs appreciationcation. You are essentially asking for a rewards package either way. Even if you call it apprecation for sticking with the game it's no different than asking for compensation for having issues. Whether you call it compensation or appreciation it's the same thing. You want game content.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Get busy my friend

He's talking to me. He's the trolling type. I understand the difference in comp vs appreciationcation. You are essentially asking for a rewards package either way. Even if you call it apprecation for sticking with the game it's no different than asking for compensation for having issues. Whether you call it compensation or appreciation it's the same thing. You want game content.

Bro get busy, respecfully speaking do a LOL path instead of talking $&@&$&@ . When we get compensation if we do just sell away whatever you get.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I’ll take some more customer appreciation gifts for their shortcomings......
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    lerkdajerk wrote: »

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Do you work for Kabam? Every post I read of yours is defending kabam for all their mistakes. They should compensate players when their game isn't performing. All business do that when they make a mistake. When you go eat somewhere and they get your order wrong they usually comp you something if its a big mistake. Nothing new just good business practices.

Bro and the funny thing is that he is always saying I am a troll 😂 when he is the ultimate master. I learn from him on how to be good at it!!!
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Kabam, no need for whatever term “appreciation” or “compensation”...
    Fix the game, let us play normally
    I will be happy.

Today is AW, not to say I lost half blood due to this maintenance
    Please fix it properly
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Completely agree
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I want the One Above All but I'll take Stan Lee unlocked 👍🏼🤣
    lerkdajerk wrote: »

Get busy my friend

Dude,

Do you work for Kabam? Every post I read of yours is defending kabam for all their mistakes. They should compensate players when their game isn't performing. All business do that when they make a mistake. When you go eat somewhere and they get your order wrong they usually comp you something if its a big mistake. Nothing new just good business practices.

"All businesses do that" not sure what your definition of all is. Not all business do this or have to do this. Kabam is the same way. You THINK you are owed something but you arent ACTUALLY owed anything. You want free stuff just for the faxt its free stuff you dont have to work for it. The server has an issue and you want 5/6* shards or t2A's. Nothing that has to do with what is actually costing you.
    The game goes down in arena and you want the champ for free.
    The game goes down during questing and you want all the rewards for it.
    The game goes down in AW and you want the points for the whole match because of it.
    I dont defend Kabam as a company for the issues but i understand that this community is greedy beyond anything ive seen. If you dont get what you want, they are a bad company then. You want perfection but that is out of the realm of possibility. Show one game that plays across as many platforms and OS that NEVER have any issues. You are sitting here with your hands out demanding stuff for things that are out of their control. Let the issues settle and then see what they offer up but stop asking for stuff for every little thing.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Whats the difference between asking for compensation and instead asking for free stuff from recognition? You are still asking for compensation but framing as "we smiled and played happily though the issues" now give us free stuff. Same thing but good try.

That’s right. It’s just asking for compensation but with different words