**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kinda sick to my Stomache...

So I probably know better than to ask this, but just incase I'm missing something. Account is bout 100 days old, n yesterday I opened my 1st 5*. I also had a 3*, 4* n Arena Rewards (got BPCW, somehow missed Red Skull), so that's a promising day for a progressing player I just knew the 5* was gonna go bad, felt it all week. This is my pull :aial0b7torwj.jpg

Unbelievable. Like is there any silver lining from this?, I'm well aware of the Tiers, but like can I even take him to r2? Like would him being a 5* really help that much compared to my 4*s , like w HP or Attack? I understand game has moved towards 5* n up , but like is there real use for him? Paired w AA for syngery or in AW D w Domino, im like tier 18. N to make it worse, I pulled his 4* out of a PHC 4 days earlier n was pumped, cuz well it's a 4* from a PHC. I guess only plus is I got bout 5k of the shards from Kabam? I know I'm a newer account, not sure how quick ppl get 5*s, but man it hurt lol I've been grinding too

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I pulled him from a featured today.
    He’s arena fodder.

At some point it will get better.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Don't worry you will get better champs as you keep playing

Don't be so sure about that - got my first 6* last night.
    Iron Fist.
    Gutted.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    My first 5* was IF. It gets better haha
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    100 DAYS!

Try playing without crystal shards, catalyst fragments, easily obtainable T4C, much more limited T4B, no calendars, and…

Well you kinda get my point. It used to be that even getting a 3* was a bit interesting and getting a 4* was nothing less than a miracle unless you did arena 24/7 religiously

Now most long term players are popping a 5* on average 2-3 times a month and 4*s are abundant.

120 days to get a 6* and some people like me get KingGroot! Relax, you got an extra 3/30 4* essentially and for such a new account I’m surprised that’s a bad thing
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Well someones pissed..

Atleast u didnt spend a grand on fgmc's and only pull 2 4*s which btw where the duck and falcon..
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    i duped my 5* She hulk last month. Got her July 4th and then duped her 2 weeks later....
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    The first 5* pull I had for both my accounts was iron fist. Don't get discouraged tho. Most 5* are not worth ranking up.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Man, Colossus is bleed immune, you will need him in Act 4.
    There were no 5* champions when I started playing and getting a 3 star was something to celebrate. 100 days and getting a Colossus is more than enough. Start complaining if you are still getting crappy champs a year in.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Out of 30 5* champs I have 3 that are usable. Bet used to it. 1 decent in 5 pulls is good
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    In the bright side he’s bleed immune and tanky as hell.
    He has uses, even if he’s not great.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    I pulled a 6* Juggs.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I pulled a 6* Juggs.

Classic DD. Only 10 dupes to go...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I pulled a 6* Juggs.

Classic DD. Only 10 dupes to go...

We can take turns crying on each other's shoulders.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    My only 5 star is Hawkeye. Not thrilled but he’s decent. Nearing my second pull though, so hoping I get a great one, while knowing it’ll likely be more chump than champ.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    100 days in and already complaining about champs. There were no 5* when I started (in the beginning). My first 4*, that I earned from completing Act 3, was............. Rocket. It can always be worse.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    To get any 5* 100 days in (even if its colossus) is excellent. Try asking the older players who have been playing for a while now long it took them to get their 1st 5*, myself included.

As for 5* Hawkeye, I think he's way underrated. I have him unlocked and am even thinking of maxing him out first. His sp1 bleed and power drain is so good sometimes I use him against enemies who don't bleed just to drain their power and keep them from using special attack.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    My first four 5*’s were SL and CM back to back both times, totally gutted.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If it makes you feel better I didn’t pull my first 5 star (rhino) until I was level 50 I believe. 5 months in... so about 150-160 days lol.

If I remember correctly I pulled.

Rhino
    Ironman
    Antman
    Duped ironman
    Duped rhino
    Duped ironman

Lol
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Colossus isn’t terrible. He’s bleed immune and his sp2 and 3 aren’t as weak as spider gwen’s Sp1.

Also, Hawkeye is great. My 5* is r4 unduped and basically got me through uncollected with SW and Hyp 4*.

And last thing I’d note, 6* KG isn’t bad at all. Use him in AQ if you don’t like him for war def. He can still heal on his sp3.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Man, Colossus is bleed immune, you will need him in Act 4.

My first bleed immune champ was, in fact, 4* Colossus. I got a lot of mileage out of him before he got surpassed in my roster.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    My only 5 star is Hawkeye. Not thrilled but he’s decent. Nearing my second pull though, so hoping I get a great one, while knowing it’ll likely be more chump than champ.

Hawkeye is an awesome first 5* pull. I got Cyclops as my first 5* pull. Hawkeye's L1 can be really useful. Just saying.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    He can take a Deadpool sp1 like a champ. His poor wife.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Ull need him in story mode 4.1.6 other than that blah
  • likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Yea I woulda been thrilled w a Hawkeye, questing MVP, as long as they can Bleed, I have his 4* 3/30... n yea I figured the 100 day old account comment would have some ppl uptight, its not my fault I discovered game in April, js...