**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Echoes from the past

You guys remember how we had that eight hour outage some time ago. Ya know, the one during the mercs mission. Someone started a discussion for compensation for that shocking 8 hour outage which ruined our lives and crippled our morale.

This one: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/78016/gift-ideas-from-kabam-for-emergency-maintenance/p10

But know when I look at some of those ideas that I thought was ludicrous at that time, I feel like it would actually be appropriate now with the overheating/crashing/connection not working/random emergency maintainences going on.

Listen to our past selves. And we thought we had it bad then.

Comments

• Options
    Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    I just wanna know why we get so many emergency maintenance while there still a schedule maintenance every week granted i get it some stuff slip by but to have 6 emergency maintenance 4 in 1 day wth are the doing during the schedule maintenance
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I think Kabam has two options, neither of which they are doing:
    1. Compensate players for downtime and apologize.
    2. Let players know what is going on and why the game is going to hell, instead of just saying "something went wrong, we are fixing it" and then having the game crash 4 hours later.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Jjjmb5 wrote: »
    I just wanna know why we get so many emergency maintenance while there still a schedule maintenance every week granted i get it some stuff slip by but to have 6 emergency maintenance 4 in 1 day wth are the doing during the schedule maintenance

when was the last time we had a scheduled maintenance? Honest question, its been awhile