**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kinda sick to my Stomache...

2»

Comments

• likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Didn't mean to come off as I was complaining, I'm not, i just made so much progress in last 5 weeks ish n had that day planned at least 2 weeks in advance, so there was alot of build up... I didn't think i was getting Blade or Stark, but I just wanted some1 new that I didn't have as a 4*...i know I'm not the only 1 w bad pulls, I've seen some horror shows on YT
    He was one of my 5 fave Xmen too lol .... the part I was most disappointed bout was when i saw how much resources it takes to take a 5* up to r2, since I have no 5* XP...i was just looking for feedback on if he was worth ranking up at all, I just have a tuff time seeing me rank him up over 4/40 GR, AA or Xbones, so i was looking for input from the Vets of the game... i def appreciate the replies !
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Now I’m scared about my first 5*. 3 out of my5 friends who play this game got colossus as their first 5*.

Stuff spinning the crystal, imma just pop mine when the day comes
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    I feel your pain. The exact same thing happened to me, it stopped on void and rolled onto Colossus. heartbreaking.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Spinning indeed only has the effect of making you want to try again to see if it won’t roll over onto the champ you didn’t want.
    Psychological warfare at its finest.

I saved up for two months and opened all crystals, totaling about 400 across types, by popping right away.
    No way am I saving two months for a meltdown over spinning animations..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I opened my first 6* crystal only to pull DPX... So I feel your pain.
  • I pulled a 4* Magik twice in a month, ranked her up to 4/40. The immediately pulled my first 5* - Magik then a week later my second - Magik.
    I know i should be more thrilled lol but damn.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Blade2099 wrote: »
    My 100 day roster

You've already won the game with that 5* Blade.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    If it helps I had 2 alliance mates that were close friends in real life and were very competitive. One got all the luck, his pulls were unbelievable while the 2nd guy got garbage. Who do you think was the better player/boss killer? The one with the trash champs. If you can play Colossus, win fights, take down bosses what do you think will happen when you get a 5* Stark, Blade, Domino?
  • EyanEyan Posts: 11
    I have been playing since December 2017 and these are my 5 Star Champions. My last four have been Howard The Duck, Falcon, Hulkbuster and Juggernaut. Roughly eight months in. It could be worse. vv1r2g4dw5s8.png
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it doesn't matter too much who your first 5* is - they will help your roster. It is an unfortunate pull for sure. But he is bleed immune and has good synergies. He will help you get your next 5*.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    My first three 5* pulls were Hulkbuster, Rocket racoon and then Hulkbuster again. It could be worse. Alternatively My last 5*s have been Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Spiderman (Stark Enhanced), Morningstar, Starlord, Juggs, Magik, Hyperion, Doc Oc. It gets better.
    That's kind of the the reply I was looking for @Raganator , glad to hear .... n yea @Blade2099 , not making me feel to much better w that pull, that's sick !
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Jesus u play on a potato or something?
    I was thinking that @Star_Lord_ , figured I could get some practice n with him n be able to take some hits while honing my skills .. n yea @Werewrym that's pretty bad, I wouldn't be thrilled ... @Evangelionlovr, Hulkbuster is super ruff 2/3 esp, but seems like you've made up for it w ur latest pulls, good stuff!.. n I know what u mean @Biggoron713 , i actually didn't really want GR or AA, cuz they're 2 of my top 3 rn, same exact thing w ur Magiks
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Horrible Chrome-Dome
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Took me about 100 days to get my first 4* (which was Iron Man) so it's not that bad.
    Sure, it's colossus, but he's still a champ you can use for different stuff.

You'll get better heroes as you'll keep growing.
  • CYBERJAYCYBERJAY Posts: 13
    Hey buddy there is definitely silver lining!
    The more 5 stars = better arena points in future = duping them in future means more 6* champs.
    gotta get em all
  • CYBERJAYCYBERJAY Posts: 13
    One other thing - gotta experience the lows to get to the highs
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    edited August 2018
    Hahaha @ all these "back when I started" stories. Reminds me of dad with his "back in my day" stories. Just like back then things were different. Omg!! Imagine if there was act 5 and were still using 3*s. Omg. You people that started when the game first came out were so hard done by!!! Oh.... My..... God!!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    While not impressive, when I first started playing Colossus was my first 4/40. He was a tank and bleed immune. There is absolutely nothing special about him but it's still a 5*. Took me almost 500 days before I got my first 5*.