**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True or false: GP is better than blade against non-villains?

True or false: GP is better than blade against non-villains? 90 votes

True. GP is usually better against non-villains
67%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008BigPoppaCBONEWilljackson16TKalGoken2345SCHNOOTMhykkeTheManMythLegendManup456payebuduSpeedbumpfish8sixKossukoseRikuremaMninobodyDarkrider05buttersSavio444Maximus0215 61 votes
False. Blade is usually better against them
32%
DL864RagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabJRock808SmokingSurferdangerbluPrimmer79PurveyorZzyzxGuyPrettypeteSupermanojVeryCoolUserNamearsjumAb_SamadRA_ARSpiderCoolsAnimatronics_to3MattManSpurgeon14Cupid 29 votes

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Provided the enemy can bleed yes
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Blade when duped has regen which, if played well, theoretically grants him more survivability than gwenpool
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't like this blanket statement, personally.

I think GP is better for a lot of things, including surviving specials, and ability accuracy reduction on champs blade can't affect.

Ignoring surviving specials, and ignoring ability accuracy, blade still has regen.

Hero evaders? GP
    All or nothing? GP
    Unevadable, unblockable specials? GP

With DW, blade's bleed damage is great for anyone. At the time, in Act 5, I was able to parry an sp1 bias spidey to death because I sucked at evading sp1.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have a R4 5* Gwenpool, and don't get me wrong, she is AMAZING, but I still think Blade is better. He has so much going for him.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    I think in some ways its a toss-up, that's why I created a poll. GP can give you incinerate damage and power control against bleed-immune champs, but won't automatically renew those debuffs without inflicting bleed. I put GP and Blade high above all others in the skill class, so it's not the hardest thing in the world to rank up both eventually...

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think in some ways its a toss-up, that's why I created a poll. GP can give you incinerate damage and power control against bleed-immune champs, but won't automatically renew those debuffs without inflicting bleed. I put GP and Blade high above all others in the skill class, so it's not the hardest thing in the world to rank up both eventually...

Killmonger is getting up there. If not top tier, hes in a second tier all his own. Especially with synergies
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Thanks for the heads up Primmer. Just in time for the Killmonger arena.......
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s all about the regen. Blade will save you so many units in potions just by being able to,recover from taking asinine block damage, or failed inputs causing your parry to fail or block to drop.

Gwenpool is amazing, but blade is better in most situations.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If you get a stack of bleeds on somebody with armor break and enervate active, you won’t have much need for regeneration.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I think in some ways its a toss-up, that's why I created a poll.

I think it is a toss up also, ironically that's not an option of the poll.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I have both and I've noticed GP bleeds opponents more than Blade
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I personally find GP better clutch power control 1k armor break crazy bleed damage stun lock Ability Reduction Survive any special in the game (Except Collector obviously)