**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool Sig Ability - Defensive Ability Accuracy Reduction (DAAR)

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Hey all,

I just recently fought Heimdall in uncollected with Gwenpool sig 40. After 54 hits he still autoblocked. I also know that I was practicing on Rulk in LoL a couple weeks ago with her and he evaded after 150 hits. So this got me thinking a couple questions:

1. Does defensive ability accuracy reduction apply to auto block? I always thought it did but I did take a 6 month break so maybe the mechanics changed.
2. I know GP has a 2% per hit defensive ability accuracy reduction in her sig ability but is there a cap to this? I always thought 50 hits = 100% DAAR which seemed true but recent events are making me think otherwise.

Obviously I would prefer mod confirmation but any insight into these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    AFAIK evade in LoL cannot be affected by ability accuracy reduction. assuming you mean LoL rulk
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    AFAIK evade in LoL cannot be affected by ability accuracy reduction. assuming you mean LoL rulk

Yes I did mean Rulk in LoL. I edited my post to reflect that. So no AA, BW, CB, GP, Elektra abilities affect evade but I assume true strike/accuracy and cold snap affect it.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Yes I did mean Rulk in LoL. I edited my post to reflect that. So no AA, BW, CB, GP, Elektra abilities affect evade but I assume true strike/accuracy and cold snap affect it.

No, I mean LoL evade is different than other evades.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Nothing affects or cancels the labrith evade, you can cancle the individual champions ability’s but not the evade from the mark of the labrith
  • True accuracy cancels LOL evade. I have done 4 paths with 5/65 Blade and Proxima. Once you complete the 100 hit mission LOL opponents never evade Proxima. I assume true strike works as well but have not tried.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    GwenPool can stop Auto Block just another mistake from Kabam