**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these upcoming basic arena heroes is the most important to DUPE

Background - I don't have any of these champs at the moment and want all 4. I have no trouble grinding during the 2nd arena (M-Thurs) but weekends are very difficult so I'll likely have to shell out 800 or so units to get any of these heroes during the 1st arena. It seems Cage and Midnight are considered more benefited from a Dupe, but Hyperion and Corvus are better overall heroes.

So, for a man with a mediocre roster who is not even uncollected, who should be my priority in duping?

Which of these upcoming basic arena heroes is the most important to DUPE 36 votes

Luke Cage
27%
zuffySMRkaOnmixAnimatronics_to3YouconfusedjvellusJosefine4XxOriginalxXMacindoBlock2135 10 votes
Hyperion
27%
DNA3000Anurag1606Darkrider05PrettypeteNemesis666Maldroit2Reaper213SupermanafficinadoX_Factor_AgentTivjyot 10 votes
Proxima Midnight
36%
HurricaneWarningMrLalowDmack976637Ingi_Freyr1975Quatre_1988cx23433John757LOGAN580Mitchell35V1PER1987FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightRockypantherx 13 votes
Corvus Glaive
8%
DragonfeiDOKTOROKTOPUSFangmangler 3 votes

Comments

• SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Luke cage's dupe will be huge to help against the collector
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Proxima Midnight
    Proxima benefits most from being awakened
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Those are all like 2 months out. You must really need to plan ahead on your arena grinding.
    Edit: read the entire post dummy. :)
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Luke Cage and Hyperion
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage
    Hyperion duped is a better champ. Your cosmic charges and furies last longer. More time to bait specials and your furies wouldn’t expire by the time you put in your offense.