**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Worth ranking up to leverage the synergy?

Hey folks, so I’m a fairly casual player picking up enough 4 star shards every 2-3 weeks to form a crystal. So opening a 4 star crystal remains a bit of an event still.
Recently I’ve been getting what I think are some pretty poor pulls e.g Groot, Rocket Racoon. I do have an unduped Star Lord & was wondering whether it was worth investing in ranking up Groot & Rocket just for the synergy benefit with SL? Should I or should I save my resources & patiently wait for better Champions later?

Thanks!

Comments

• Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Hey there :smile:
    In my opinion the synergy only is not worthy of your ressources. Rocket and Groot are fun but really not that effective.
    I'd rather save for a better champ, preferably a sustainable champ with a strong regeneration ability like Wolverine. That would make you save tons of potions and your progression will be much easier.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    save for others, that sinergies are not that good, plus you'd have to waste 2 cells of your team door those pretty lame guys. it's ok to invest in gr or dorm, if you use blade for example, and they are decent champs anyway. as for sl, he only needs dupe to do lots of damage
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No, not worth it.
    I know someone who made Groot 4/55 because of synergy. Guess which champ was always the first to die anywhere?
    Groot is not a good champ. At all. If anything, he’s a collector piece to make a chair out of at some point.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Rocket is a decent damage dealer and a lot of fun, groot is absolute fodder, stick him in a bonfire