**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quickmatch and GP week 2 start

BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
Okay...

Since nobody seems to want to read announcements:

Quickmatch change: today, 10AM PST or 6PM GMT

GP week 2 start: the same

Hope that makes it clear for people coming here looking for the obvious having not read the announcement or incapable of googling..

Comments

• NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    If u can't fully explore week 1 of GP goes to movie, and it's week 2 will u be able to go back and finish it still? Or does it permanently close after each week?
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    NoTaxTea wrote: »
    If u can't fully explore week 1 of GP goes to movie, and it's week 2 will u be able to go back and finish it still? Or does it permanently close after each week?

you can go back and finish it
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

After 4 individual weeks, there will be one week (the 5'th) where all the previous 4 will be open.
    So i won't be able to go back to week 1 till week 5? Even though there's only 4weeks/month???
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    So i won't be able to go back to week 1 till week 5? Even though there's only 4weeks/month???

No. Take it as a normal quest just with the next chapters unlocking based on a timer instead of the completion of the previous chapter.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

As far as I'm aware, no week "closes" once it is released, so you can do any week at any time after it releases. The relevant part of the announcement is:
    These Quests also won’t disappear after the next set becomes available, so you’ll still be able to complete Week 1 Quests in Week 4, and will have an extra week at the end of the month where you can continue to complete the Quests.

The "extra week" at the end of the month doesn't refer to a specific week when all the weeks are open, it refers to a week after every week is released when you will still have time to work on the event. Notice that they explicitly state that you could be working on week 1 quests in week 4, separate from the extra week at the end.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    How do you even know the time it start for cinema crystal for 1vs1 quick match? It doesn’t say anything what time it start in the game mail except date
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    All new content for the past years literally, has opened up at 10AM PST.

Do a countdown to when this month’s EQ ends. It’ll be 10AM PST.

And yeah, gwenpool quests will all be playable right until the end of week 5.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Not PST, it’s PDT. I know Miike made that mistake in another thread as well.
    Ok I get what the "week 5" extra week is, thanx peeps, and I tried to find the forum on this quest, but I couldn't find it
    So if u live in Oklahoma week 2 will be available at 12pm/noon 'O clock,
    So if u live in Oklahoma week 2 will be available at 12pm/noon 'O clock,

Not being from the US I don’t what amount of time needs added for Oklahoma, but I’m assuming you do, so yes :smile:
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lool thanks mate
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    is it for the rest of the month or it'll be limited ?
    Rest of the month, 1v1 gives you a chance at getting missing gate keepers from Gwenpool’s quests.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    8th august to 5th september