**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2 times in a day? There goes my good pulls for a while

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I just got 2 new 4*s from PHC in a day, red hulk and spiderman miles morales. I know that red hulk is great after his buff and miles can be an annoying defender(at least to me he is). So how high should i rank them? And how do i use red hulk?

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    uhhhhh red hulk max....miles at rank 3...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Forgot to add: i have a duped 4/40 void. So is red hulk more deserving of r5 than void?
    Forgot to add: i have a duped 4/40 void. So is red hulk more deserving of r5 than void?

how high is the dupe?
    Can't remember. Nearly 30?

void needs a higher sig
    maybe rank 4 red hulk see how you like him and then decide to rank 5 him....
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    About a month or 2 ago I pulled 3 4* in a single day but all are crappy ones(KK JUG and miles) but still after that not even a single 4*

void needs a higher sig

Tested him at r1 lvl1 against a 3/45 iron fist. Won in 56 hits. But i feel i need to rank up and see the r3 damage before deciding to r5 over void

void needs a higher sig

Tested him at r1 lvl1 against a 3/45 iron fist. Won in 56 hits. But i feel i need to rank up and see the r3 damage before deciding to r5 over void

yeah i would do that if i were you