**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 times in a day? There goes my good pulls for a while

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I just got 2 new 4*s from PHC in a day, red hulk and spiderman miles morales. I know that red hulk is great after his buff and miles can be an annoying defender(at least to me he is). So how high should i rank them? And how do i use red hulk?

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    uhhhhh red hulk max....miles at rank 3...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Forgot to add: i have a duped 4/40 void. So is red hulk more deserving of r5 than void?
    Forgot to add: i have a duped 4/40 void. So is red hulk more deserving of r5 than void?

how high is the dupe?
    Can't remember. Nearly 30?

void needs a higher sig
    maybe rank 4 red hulk see how you like him and then decide to rank 5 him....
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    About a month or 2 ago I pulled 3 4* in a single day but all are crappy ones(KK JUG and miles) but still after that not even a single 4*

void needs a higher sig

Tested him at r1 lvl1 against a 3/45 iron fist. Won in 56 hits. But i feel i need to rank up and see the r3 damage before deciding to r5 over void

void needs a higher sig

Tested him at r1 lvl1 against a 3/45 iron fist. Won in 56 hits. But i feel i need to rank up and see the r3 damage before deciding to r5 over void

yeah i would do that if i were you