**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rocket owns domino

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
When I pulled rocket as my first six star I definitely wasn’t heartbroken. Always liked him but never could justify dumping resources in him since there were, in my opinion, better techs to invest in but he was one of my first three stars and got me through some stuff. Then enter domino…

Cannot stress enough just how domin(o)ant he is against her. Definitely my MVP. New quest… Domino… Buffet… Forget about it 😉 HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Well, so long as you don’t Use the sp1 right? Cause that would trigger a lot of buffets
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    so long as you don't awaken rocket either. In theory his ability to crit would cause more crit failures.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited August 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    so long as you don't awaken rocket either. In theory his ability to crit would cause more crit failures.

Almost positive that was a bug when she first came out. I haven’t gotten any “failures“ like that since she first appeared Plus… You would run into that problem with everybody add to the fact that a lot of them have other abilities. A lot of people swear by star lord but you also have to contend with his fury.
    Well, so long as you don’t Use the sp1 right? Cause that would trigger a lot of buffets

SP 1 Gives cruelty so, yeah I suppose. Never used an SP one on her honestly

I exclusively use SP 2 which technically the bleed could trigger her ability but I don’t recall it ever doing so and if it does who cares…? Her DOT is really not that severe