**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Constant shut downs

The game keeps shutting down during versus at the end of fights. It is getting annoying. This is on android

Comments

• DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    Mine will stay loading forever even though I have full signal. Drives me nuts. I have to restart the game several times a day bc of this.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    mine does the same thing, happens frequently. Shut downs at the end of fights in both quests as well as at the end of Arena fights (once I lost the fight because of this)
  • ZermanceZermance Posts: 3
    Mine is also shutting down at the end of arena fights. I am using a Samsung note 5
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Apologies if I've said this before, but I have been having the same issue in aq, aw, and quests. It completely sabotaged my plans for going for a legend title, I lost 43 minutes in first quest of heroic due to freezing loading screens and then unresponsive restarts after force quitting. I lost health, and had to repeat fights, it has prevented me from doing all 4 stark assignments, and I'm basically ready to give it up. I wasted 3k units on energy to make a run and I'm sure there will be no response from kabam or second chance given once this is fixed, if ever.

Notice how the mods are avoiding these discussions ?