**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY does undup enemy, have dup abilities?!? [Not A Bug]

username92847username92847 Posts: 292
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm surprised I have not seen a post like this (and if it was already posted and I missed it, I'm sorry)

But it's not my imagination some enemies, although bearing gold ☆s and NOT silver ☆s (which is an indication of being of NOT being duped)
Still exhibit dup abilities during fights.

Wolfie can regen, BP will cut you to Ribbons, Agent Venom will have rage,
Electro will deplete your health from a distance, Loki can generate 1st bar of power quickly, punisher still needs a beatdown at end of fight & other examples....

Question is : WHY?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• BiometrikBiometrik Posts: 2
    Bug
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    its been seen with other champs too. Won't name them specifically but I've known people who have seen it on their non duped champs where they are gaining benefits of something that should be a dupe ability.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Would like to see AV with rage and Loki gain power without thier SA. The rest of those are abilites absent of SA.

Got pics?
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited July 2017
    Got pics?.... lol... proof. Right, i forgot....
    DESPITE MULTIPLE players verifying the same thing verbally,
    In Kabam's world & fanfare,
    It doesn't exist, without 'proof'....

I will try to do some homework, I believe my phone is capable of recording,
    but I have no clue how that's done.

(So, you're not disputing the other examples, .... just AV & Loki, huh? )
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    Wolfie can regen - dont need dupe
    BP will cut you to Ribbons -dont need dupe just play good
    Agent Venom will have rage - if not duped only at start of a fight have rage. if duped have in the start and at 50% health.
    Electro will deplete your health from a distance - dont know why.
    Loki can generate 1st bar of power quickly - MD?
    punisher still needs a beatdown at end of fight & other examples....
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    ^ AV never has rage if you're unduped. Electro has no 'deplete your health from a distance' whatsoever, but Static Shock is not a dupe ability. Punisher: He has a pretty high amount of health and the P.Res from 12.0 update makes him extremely difficult to fight. Not to mention his sig ability doesn't make him 'require' a beatdown. You can sit back and just let the Endure expire.
    I regret posting in a troll thread.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

So you post again...?

So you post again...?

And now you've flagged me. It was a serious question, but that's not okay now. You regretted posting, so despite your regret, you posted AGAIN about your regret. That's moronic. When I was confused about why you did that, it's Spam and Abuse. Yes. Logic. Genius.
    edited July 2017
    Sirnoob wrote: »

So you post again...?

And now you've flagged me. It was a serious question, but that's not okay now. You regretted posting, so despite your regret, you posted AGAIN about your regret. That's moronic. When I was confused about why you did that, it's Spam and Abuse. Yes. Logic. Genius.

Ur taking the whole flagged thing a bit serious to the point where a person would do it just to annoy u let it go

Sorry, I have a low tolerance for idiocy. He made a dumb comment, which I questioned, and he threw a hissy fit about it. If he admitted he just likes messing with me, I wouldn't care. At one point, though, he flagged a thread I made saying Happy Memorial Day. I called him on it, and he tried to justify himself. He thinks he's justified in flagging serious questions and statement. That's stupid. I said that there's nothing wrong with a Memorial Day post, and he threatened me to stop talking or he would request for me to be banned or something.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

So you post again...?

Ur taking the whole flagged thing a bit serious to the point where a person would do it just to annoy u let it go

Sorry, I have a low tolerance for idiocy. He made a dumb comment, which I questioned, and he threw a hissy fit about it. If he admitted he just likes messing with me, I wouldn't care. At one point, though, he flagged a thread I made saying Happy Memorial Day. I called him on it, and he tried to justify himself. He thinks he's justified in flagging serious questions and statement. That's stupid. I said that there's nothing wrong with a Memorial Day post, and he threatened me to stop talking or he would request for me to be banned or something.

Take it to a mod and be done but playing into his game r anyone else since we currently do not know who is flagging solves nothing
    edited July 2017

So you post again...?

At this point you are imagining things, putting words in my mouth, jumping to conclusions, and projecting. Just stop.

P.S. Quit stalking me. Thanx. This is the second thread in as many days you've necroed trying to start a fight with me.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    This thread is actually onto something IMO. I have just tested 20 times to make sure i am not imagining things.. unduped abomination giving poison when hit....
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    This thread is actually onto something IMO. I have just tested 20 times to make sure i am not imagining things.. unduped abomination giving poison when hit....
    He poisons when u bleed him...
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Chill bro... or sis?
    I do believe that Kabam needs to clarify few things
    The way they explain the abilities is too confusing sometimes
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    I can agree with OP about Punisher. More than few times i had to keep punching unduped Punisher while he sat there at 1 (?) hp and didn't want to die. That's clearly a bug.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    that's his stack of physical resist at work, not his endure. annoying yes, but not a bug.

So you post again...?

At this point you are imagining things, putting words in my mouth, jumping to conclusions, and projecting. Just stop.

P.S. Quit stalking me. Thanx. This is the second thread in as many days you've necroed trying to start a fight with me.

In the same post of saying that I out words in my mouth, you say I'm stalking you? I'm not trying to start a fight with you. You've repeatedly flagged me for spam over moronic things, and I assumed it was true this time as well since I'd been flagged twice. I screwed up, and I admit that. I'm not trying to start fights, though, or stalk you. In your other thread, I actually agree that you're completely correct, but you drew something that.... isn't really a good thing to draw. It was an accident, but it was kinda funny so I mentioned it. I'll try not to put words in your mouth, but don't put words in mine. Are we good? Or are you still going to flag Memorial Day posts?
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502

Wolfie can regen, BP will cut you to Ribbons, Agent Venom will have rage,
    Electro will deplete your health from a distance, Loki can generate 1st bar of power quickly, punisher still needs a beatdown at end of fight & other examples....

Question is : WHY?

Wolverine can regen without being dupped. Electro's sig ability is increased critical hits chance, and not "deplete yourhealth from a distance". Loki can generate power quickly depending on masteries, MD.

Agent Venon and Punisher should be a bug.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. This thread has devolved way too far. Please try and keep it constructive and stop attacking each other. Most of these issues aren't bugs, as those Champs don't need to be duped to have the abilities mentioned. There are also nodes and special circumstances that can give these abilities or the appearance of them. In the future, please try and keep these threads constructive, since all of these posts insulting each other make it hard for us to find the useful information to reproduce things. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.