**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update to PHC

Why aren't the new champs added to the PHC as 2 stars when they are added as 3/4/5 stars respectively? Yeah 2 stars don't have much use in the game after a certain point, but pulling the same maxed out 2 stars time after time after time serves no point other than double 3 star shards.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I suppose the fact that 3/4/5* shards are more difficult to obtain than PHC shards, and they don't want you pulling crazy new 4* champs so quickly. Also the slow 3* shard obtaining thing is part of the whole game's slow progression system. No newbies walking around with 4* Corvus.
  • That’s a horrible idea. There’s no point in adding more. It’s actually better and more beneficial to help get more champions to max dig ability and that doubles the 3 star shards you get
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I suppose the fact that 3/4/5* shards are more difficult to obtain than PHC shards, and they don't want you pulling crazy new 4* champs so quickly. Also the slow 3* shard obtaining thing is part of the whole game's slow progression system. No newbies walking around with 4* Corvus.

This doesnt make sense champions are added into PHCs as 3 and 4 stars at the same time they are added to 3/4/5* crystal. And there will be newbies with a 4* Corvus because of beginner and intermediate bracket in arena
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I disagree with this idea, the drop rates are quit disastrous as it is, we don't need more 2* champs, better to dupe the ones you already have.