**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am not able to go to a certain exit using a portal

In Chapter 3 "Ghosts of Days Gone By" the monthly quest, I am not able to get to Exit C on both Portals 4 and 5
I am doing normal mode and am trying to get 3 star Kingpin. But I am not able to do it without going through exit C, which I am not able to go through.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I feel like this has been seen a lot around the forums, and the answer's most always just scroll down.

If this isn't the case, can you get a pic of the whole screen so we have a better understanding of your situation?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/jqI_Yr50yso
    Just scroll........
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    8h2t08tqbh4d.jpg
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    as draco said... multiple posts have been made on this, maybe the scrolling is not the issue and maybe there is no C path option at all on the screen
    not sure why youre posting it again, ive already 100% uncollected, im just saying maybe people r having a glitch with the quest
    edited August 2018
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    not sure why youre posting it again, ive already 100% uncollected, im just saying maybe people r having a glitch with the quest

It was a delayed post the 2nd (1st to show up) oje went right through. Said it needed approval but thanks for the flag anyway
    Theres no glitch. People dont know how to scroll the options or take the time to figure it out.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Scroll down
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

It was a delayed post the 2nd (1st to show up) oje went right through. Said it needed approval but thanks for the flag anyway
    Theres no glitch. People dont know how to scroll the options or take the time to figure it out.

ah my bad
  • Ok thanks. I just realized how stupid I was.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    😂 it's almost like the "is it plugged in" scenario when trying to turn something on.
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    😂 it's almost like the "is it plugged in" scenario when trying to turn something on.

Or when you call technical assistance- did you turn it off and back on?