**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* R4 Hyperion or R4 Iceman

ImmortalTechniqueImmortalTechnique Posts: 10
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Debating on what champ will help me progress more long term, I have yet to 100% Act 5 and 100% LOL

5* R4 Hyperion or R4 Iceman 63 votes

R4 5* Hyperion
39%
Haji_SaabAakashCapWW2belli300AfridIrakliFoxhero007DOKTOROKTOPUSRCunhaBruce12342SpiderCoolsDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756WinterSpider112Crazyjack719ScottydoosmashBlaZeNJackbrooks2580Kobster84Mitchell35 25 votes
R4 5* Iceman
60%
CELEZEJamesMArrsssDarkZenJank39TendersquadSpeedbumpCaptain_HeronameplasPalito_DiazAnonymous346Ab_SamadJonibärchenNemesis666DoonxJustusCastrumRobster39My_SuperiorJAQRIPPghostgigi2 38 votes

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    R4 5* Iceman
    Iceman's a away more balanced character overall. Can be used in pretty much any fight against a debuff-reliant enemy (ex. blade, GP, wolvie, CB). His own debuffs deal solid damage too.
  • ImmortalTechniqueImmortalTechnique Posts: 10
    edited August 2018
    EnderDraco58 I’m just thinking about LOL too, I feel like he don’t have enough damage to do it :/ you are right about utility with Iceman though!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    R4 5* Iceman
    EnderDraco58 I’m just thinking about LOL too, I feel like he don’t have enough damage to do it :/ because you are right about utility with Iceman!

Sorry. I'm a noob with literally no experience in LOL, so don't really have any advice.
    Good luck!
  • EnderDraco58 I’m just thinking about LOL too, I feel like he don’t have enough damage to do it :/ because you are right about utility with Iceman!

Sorry. I'm a noob with literally no experience in LOL, so don't really have any advice.
    Good luck!

I don’t think you are a noob at all I just can’t decide my man 😭
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Are you low on the T2As to take both up?
  • Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Are you low on the T2As to take both up?

I have so many, Gold and Iso the biggest set back for me bringing both up!
  • R4 5* Hyperion
    Depends on what your looking for, I personally like Hyperion more though
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. Maybe the tiebreaker is if one is dupped?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    R4 5* Hyperion
    Both if possible... iceman will make act 5 easier but Hyperion is better for LOL
  • Smash wrote: »
    I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. Maybe the tiebreaker is if one is dupped?
    both unduped my man!

• Both if possible... iceman will make act 5 easier but Hyperion is better for LOL

I’ll go with hyp if he will help more with LOL, thanks dude!
  • medOosalm58medOosalm58 Posts: 9
    R4 5* Iceman
    i think two is good depending what u need ?